The P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The P90

does anybody know anything about the new p90 anti tank unlock coming in the new patch. also the new sniper unlock. I tried to search but was unable to find out any details. Thanks in advance-----majsmt-----

Re: The P90

do u mean info in general? Are you familiar with the P90 at all?

Its one of the SMG choices in CSS, and packs a nice punch. 50 round clip, fast ROF, etc... I love the DAO, but it'll be nice to have something with a bit of range to it on the larger / more open maps...

Comment

You did a back breaking search:

it took me 10 seconds, google>type in>p90 and new sniper unlocks for the bf2 patch>first link>

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
        do u mean info in general? Are you familiar with the P90 at all?

Its one of the SMG choices in CSS, and packs a nice punch. 50 round clip, fast ROF, etc... I love the DAO, but it'll be nice to have something with a bit of range to it on the larger / more open maps...
        I'll take it just for something that doesn't need to be reloaded every other second. :P

Comment

hehe go watch stargate sg1 they use the p90 often

Comment

lol when i heard P90 i instantly thought of the PP7 you used to get in goldeneye 007 (showing my age i guess)

Comment

Considering how small of a round the P90 fires, i'm guessing it's going to do minimal damage. Maybe 15 damage per hit; tops. Yet considering the P90 uses AP ammunition, it probably would ignore all armor. I don't know. That's my educated guess.

Also, the P90 is in less accurate than the Mp5. Yet, it's more stable on fully automatic (due to its smaller round, and it's bullpup design). My best guess in this department is horrible base accuracy, yet minimal deviation throughout a mag . You can fire off an entire 50rds. with a P90 and probably keep it within' a 12inch ground even at 25 yards. I'm sure the accuracy suffers severly after that.

Truth be told though. The Devs could do the same thing they did with every other weapon and model it after absolutely nothing based in reality. So, the P90 could have more accuracy than the Mp5, and the stopping power of a Truck. Who knows?

{WP}Paas

[edit: Typos galore! You people could at least warn me when it gets out of hand like this! ...sheesh]

Comment

More accurate than the MP5? Does this mean that we have an SMG that can at last compete with the pistol??

I wonder how they will implement the clear magazine?

Comment

BF2 has shown time and time again that reality has no necessary bearing on actual gameplay. We could make assumptions on the P90 based on its real-life stats, but the only department where weapons have reliably reflected their RL counterparts is in magazine size. And since all the AT SMGs are being tweaked for accuracy, it's anyone's guess as to how good the P90 is going to be.

Comment

I seriously doubt it will beat the DAO-12 in cqc, that thing is a freakin beast

Comment

You get Solidus Snake's beefed up armor suit when you pick the P90.

Comment

I'm guessing that the P90 will be similar to the MP7, only perhaps less accurate due to the much larger clit.

Comment

All you'll ever need ta know about the P-90: http://defensereview.com/1_31_2004/P90.mov

Comment

Originally posted by the_waffler
                            I'm guessing that the P90 will be similar to the MP7, only perhaps less accurate due to the much larger clit.
                            Heh heh. "C***."

Um, but seriously. I really doubt the new SMGs will be as accurate as the current MP7. The AT class was meant to have a weak primary weapon; even the DAO-12 is weak in the sense that it's not a very flexible weapon. I mean, if DICE wants to give me what effectively amounts to an MP7, I'll take it (look at avatar), but I think that would make AT class a tad too powerful.

Comment

w00t p90

im totally gonna like that unlock. since i will use my pistol for long range and my little p90 for cqc AND the awesome spraw i never have on me in a time in need

Comment

Working...
                              X