NooB Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NooB Q

Do you have to unlock ALL first unlock weapons to be able to unlock second ones?

Re: NooB Q

No.

Look up top for a search button

Comment

Unlock the first of any kit, and you will be eligible to unlock the second at anytime.

Comment

ok ... but ... I have unlocked all but jackhammer MK3A1 and DAO12 from first tier and have 1 unlock and want to unlock SCAR L ... do I have to purchase SF or what? BF2 doesn't give me that option.

Comment

Yeah you need to play at least one game of SF on your account.

Comment

Actually- I'll jump on the noob Q bandwagon... okay... so I have the G36C unlock for my spec ops... I need to rank up again to unlock the SCAR? or I just have to play a round of SF online and the SCAR will come to me?

Comment

If you already have SF then you will need to rank up providing you are ranking up to Seargent or above, if you don't have special forces and you buy it now then play a game you will get one free unlock for every rank above seargent and you would then be able to unlock the SCAR-L

Comment

ok ... i must say this ... but ... BLOODY HELL ... thats ... khm ... DAO12 it is

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-
                  If you already have SF then you will need to rank up providing you are ranking up to Seargent or above, if you don't have special forces and you buy it now then play a game you will get one free unlock for every rank above seargent and you would then be able to unlock the SCAR-L
                  Okay... well I should be Sargeant or Staff Sargeant or something now... and if I play SF, I will have a OPPORTUNITY to unlock 2nd tier weapons? I remember getting free unlocks, but that was because I hadn't played in over... 1 or 2 months, and the exp/ranking patch-fixes were already released by that time; so at that time, I ranked up twice to sargeant or something- plus getting 2 unlocks.

You might find this weird- because it sounds like I'm playing on different computers with one that has SF, and another that doesn't. True- because I can only play down at our net cafe

NOW... you're saying that, IF I play BF2:SF (as I am at sargeant and above now)- I should be able to get another few unlock opportunity?

Also, I'm nearing my next rank - so do you think it would be wiser to play some more BF2 (not SF) until I rank up, AND THEN play SF for those unlocks? or would it make no difference?

Comment

well as far as i get it ... you rank up in BF2 OR in BF2:SF and in both of them you get one more unlock ... am I right?

Comment

Say you have SF at the corporal rank and have been playing, you then rank to seargent. At that point you will get two unlocks, you can use these two unlocks to either unlock any first tier weapon or any second tier weapon if you already have the first tier. This applies to every rank above Seargent also.

Another scenario, you already are seargent rank and you go play SF for the first time. After playing a couple of rounds you will be awarded with one unlock to use on any first tier or second tier if you already have the first tier.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-
                        Say you have SF at the corporal rank and have been playing, you then rank to seargent. At that point you will get two unlocks, you can use these two unlocks to either unlock any first tier weapon or any second tier weapon if you already have the first tier. This applies to every rank above Seargent also.

Another scenario, you already are seargent rank and you go play SF for the first time. After playing a couple of rounds you will be awarded with one unlock to use on any first tier or second tier if you already have the first tier.
                        Aaaaawesome... *packs stuff and begins to make way to net cafe*

Comment

Working...
                        X