Tuck and Roll ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck and Roll ??

I have been killed MANY times by people that as soon as I see them they do some kinda tuck and roll and seem to about kill me in one shot. First off, I would like to know how this is done and Secondly, I would like to know how in the heck they can see to shoot someone if they are tucking and rolling. It seems like they have to be using some kind of aim bot or something. Don't get me wrong, if you are quicker on the gun than me then by all means, I expect to get whacked, but when my health is full and I meet someone that tucks and rolls and I die in what seems to be one shot then I have to think FOUL.

Thanks in adavance,

E-641

Re: Tuck and Roll ??

They probably kill you in one shot because they have a gun with a three shot burst (M16, G36E, etc). It's done by running sideways and going prone. The next patch will sort this by increasing the time it takes for a soldier to go prone from a standing/crouching position, and vice-versa.

Comment

yeh when press A then press Z or whatever it is to go prone, u dont roll or anything, thats just a visual, as for one shot kills...i know what u mean and its lame..i take a SAW to a guys face and cos its so "inacurate" it doesnt kill him in 1 or 2 shots but his G36E bleeshs me to the next world...really lame but thats arcade games for you..im still playing tho :S

Comment

..lol. It's not any sort of "hack" or "cheat" by any means. It's just the animation that appears when you are moving and go prone sidewase or something along those lines. They aren't REALLY rolling, their screen doesn't go upside down.

BF2 is full of these client side animations to help everything flow and look better, so you dont get some of those instant snap animations that CSS is full of.

They probably kill you so fast because they are in burst mode, and headshot you. Easily done with the G36E.

Comment

Working...
        X