Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slowdown in FPS the more i play on a map?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowdown in FPS the more i play on a map?!

Hi,

I know similar problems to this have been posted about FPS but mine is slightly different First off i have done all the punkbuster stuff to do with sleeps and manual updates, all my drivers are up to date, although i am using Omega drivers for graphics, but i tried the official ones and they made no difference. My problem is that when i join a game, i get say 34 FPS. Then as i play it starts to stutter, which is fine as it usually does that, but after the stuttering my FPS drops down and down the more i stay on the map until it hits around 12-13 fps. I was wondering if anyone could help with this, or if anyone else is experiencing this type of problem. It has only occured recently, pretty much ever since the new unlocks have come about. Now i have only used one of the unlocks and not the other, so i have one left. I don't know why it would but could it be because i have unlocks waiting to be used up that it is lagging? I only thought this because that drum role sound keeps coming up when i connect to a game using the 'All seeing eye'. I tried connecting to online games through BF2's usual interface but had the same FPS drop overtime. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Slowdown in FPS the more i play on a map?!

Hmm. You've got the same problem as me. Are you ABSOLUTELY sure that your mobo drivers are up to date? I updated mine and I could get a constant 30+ on Mashtuur City (size 16). Are all your settings on high? How much ram do you have?

Comment

Re: Slowdown in FPS the more i play on a map?!

Same problem here. Just appeared in the last days. It only happens on Punkbuster enabled servers.
      Go to a server without PB and see if your fps is still low. I'm almost 100% that it has something to do with PB. I really hope they resolve this issue soon.

Comment

Working...
      X