Armour inclination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armour inclination?

When firing AT. weapons, 1) does it make a differance what angle the round hits the target?
    2) Is there a weak spot anyware?
    Can it really take x4 direct hits to desroy a tank?

Re: Armour inclination?

for some reason the first link is censored but the part thats censored is "s hits" without a space.

Comment

THAT was awfully useful Oxy. A must read for all AT people. I'm personally sending the link to our squad AT guy.

Comment

There is only a one shot kill if you are in a tank vs tank battle.

Here's the vid:

Comment

Ha ha, if you watch the video above you will notice the other player in the video is a special ops with a c4 trigger in his hand, he has c4 planted in the back of the tank and triggers it at the exact same time the guy shoots, the video is a fraud. He could at least hid behind the wall. To answer the original question, the weakest place on the tank is on the back tracks on the side of the tank.

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by plaid_retina
              Ha ha, if you watch the video above you will notice the other player in the video is a special ops with a c4 trigger in his hand, he has c4 planted in the back of the tank and triggers it at the exact same time the guy shoots, the video is a fraud. He could at least hid behind the wall. To answer the original question, the weakest place on the tank is on the back tracks on the side of the tank.
              You should look at the video again its an enginner load the video up into virtualdub if you dont beleave me. And do a frame by frame scan of it its a spanner in his hand and look at the hat hes wereing and the back pack hes got on. The shot is genuine i have a different technique to doing that shot but it is possible to blow up a tank in 1 shot. Its practically useless in real battle IMO but if you ever get one shot killed by a tank in battle at least you know hes not cheating its just a lucky shot.

To the guy at the beging of the thread what ever your useing to shot a tank shot it in the flat part of the tracks front or back (or the hatch on top) its 2 shots with AT to kill. Its also 2 shots with a tank to the tracks GARANTED. Also if your in a apc and can aim for the tracks shot like mad and shot a AT missle from the apc and the apc should finish of the tank faster than it can reload for its second shot. And for the apc it dosnt matter the angle you shot from any angle to the tracks should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by plaid_retina

men your wrong!!!!!!!!
                '
                i did it about 60 times and about 15 times on line

Comment

Why did they keep labelling the tank's turret as a 'turrent'? Weird.

Comment

Wow that one shot kill technique is great, just in case anyones still not sure... http://www.filecloud.com/files/file....file_id=110002

Comment

OK, I was wrong the other guy, he is an engi. but I still think its a fraud. Now I'm thinking they planted a mine behind the tank and the second shot pushed the tank on top of the mine. Has anyone else tried this shot, can anyone verify that it's legit?

Comment

Now thank u Mr. Oxy.....that is some really good-s-hit.....thanks also to Prince...I have lack of time to search these kind of things...for me they are priceless....you DO realyze that u just f***ed the tankwhores world if everybody see's this....Muuuaaaahahahahahah...ROFL

Comment

i got one shot killed today and went on a rave about the guy cheating...so now i have slightly pink cheeks :P

Comment

The on shot kill thing is sweet when you pull it off, but don't think you can do it every time. I can usually nail it 2 out of 5 times. The best defense for it is to turn your tank to the side slightly when engaged on combat.

Comment

Working...
                            X