Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally done it, but

Yes, Yes, F**King YES !!!

I finally got my expert C4 badge. A FF off server with few people.
    I did get called 'Mr C4' and comments like 'Cant you use a gun?' But I got it and then went on to say sorry for all the C4 kills. Sad really, its not my fault, its EA's for making the regs. so high.

Problem is, it aint came up on BFHQ. It came up in game and I got the little voice telling me I'm a jolly good chap, but even 20 minutes later, no badge on stats.

Don't think I got the will to try it again

Re: Finally done it, but

please don't

Comment

Did you play until the end of the round?

Comment

I did veteran last night (been putting it off for months - I have 1600 C4 kills) - I just felt dirty. It's sooo easy to kill people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
          Yes, Yes, F**King YES !!!

I finally got my expert C4 badge. A FF off server with few people.
          I did get called 'Mr C4' and comments like 'Cant you use a gun?' But I got it and then went on to say sorry for all the C4 kills. Sad really, its not my fault, its EA's for making the regs. so high.

Problem is, it aint came up on BFHQ. It came up in game and I got the little voice telling me I'm a jolly good chap, but even 20 minutes later, no badge on stats.

Don't think I got the will to try it again
          stats and awards can take hours to update....

Comment

I think theres a problem with the stats right now. Probable something to do with the patch.

check for your self
            Next Update -359855:-7:-59

Comment

Just got it showing on BFHQ. God Im so happy. God, it looks so nice. LOL

I said I would never again chuck C4 once I got the badge. It is rather cheap and Im not very good at it.
              But I jumped on a Kirkand server and while respawning,saw as many red dots on the radar as Hudson did in Aliens. So I had to give it a little go. I think I killed 7-8 in one blast hehe.

The usual colinloves unversial slate is open to use for the next 2 days. Just go into your fav pub/bar and get that free drink on me

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                saw as many red dots on the radar as Hudson did in Aliens.
                ROFL!

Comment

Dude C4 is so lame.

Get the badge using claymores or mines then it is worth somthing. I got my second explosives badge by using only claymores and that was before the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by diff-edge
                    Get the badge using claymores or mines
                    Is this man on crack ????

Comment

So if you Jihad Jeep a crowd of enemys you won't die with FF off? Is there a way to filter this in the search..?

Comment

(Hijack Alert!!)
                        I'm still a little confused on the Whole 'FF off' thing.
                        My host told me it was in their contract with EA that FF needs to be on 100% for all settings for the server to be ranked. It's even in my hosts FAQ.
                        Yet I have seen people here talk about it and have done the search myself in ASE and sure enough there are ranked servers out there with FF either off or reduced (Which seems to show an 'Off' setting anyway).

Does anyone know anything more 'Official" on EA's stance on FF

(BTW...my host is WOFLServers...a very large and respected community)

Comment

Kindof. You can still die from the explosion from the vehicle.

Look in the tips section - I posted a bunch of FF OFF servers

Comment

[QUOTE]But I jumped on a Kirkand server and while respawning,saw as many red dots on the radar as Hudson did in Aliens.[/QUOTE]

ROFL!!! Man, youre talented.

Anyhow, congrats. Even though you use it, you admit its not as pure/clean as it should be.

Comment

If FF is off, it's not necesary to destroy your jeep. Just hit F4, hop in the back and blow em. Then hop out and put some more on.

I hate C4 whoring, so I got my badge by being a bunny hopping jerk, but once I got it I stopped and thanked everyone for not kicking me.

Comment

Working...
                              X