Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next update -3156943:46:21????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next update -3156943:46:21????????????????

Ever since yesterday when I had 2 unlocks pop up when I log in my next update time is a rediculously large negative number and my stats aren't updating. Anyone else experienceing this? Also I hear that anyone who chose unlocks yesterday or uses them before the patch is released they are wasted? IS this true? If so thats ****ing retarded

Re: Next update -3156943:46:21????????????????

yea, I have on bf2s.com. No offense to that place, but it has been going down hill for a while now. Stats taking like 18 hrs 24 min to "next update" and so forth...*shakes head* shame, mine is -359858:-35:-38.

About the unlocks, I believe that they explained you would be seeing blank unlocks pop up, or unlocks of guns that you didn't earn yet with no rank progression. Yes, these are the unlocks that the new patch is bringing...I do not know if using them will waste them, but I am pretty sure that if you do, and don't wait, you wont be unlocking either of the two new guns

Comment

Same thing with my case

Comment

Let me just say this for all, Don't use the unlocks...don't touch them...not until the patch comes out. if you do, I can bet you that you wont be seeing the p90 or the L96 until you rank up again

Comment

guys.... come on be resourceful....

1- why r u posting a bf2s.com error on totalbf2 lol? u should post that sort of question on their own forums,

2- about the -359858:-35:-38 crap, since the weird 2 unlock thing came out the bf2 stat feed has been broken and hence all the tracking servers are down

the guy at bf2s realized this and he stopped every1s stats from updating by putting in a huge wait time till the next que, it shows up as -359858:-35:-38 b/c the number is to big to be displayed in the field its given

wouldn't expect EA to say anything till monday since its the weekend and there all off work

soooo for now the only stats that are working is bfhq in bf2

its not bf2s.com fault at all, and bf2s rocks

**edit**
          im not sure whats up with the whole 2 unlocks but i agree with the raceacontari that u should leave them alone, if u didn't im sure EA will help ya out when they get around to it =/..

Comment

Wait.. If you unlock a gun you haven't earned yet and use it you can never unlock the new guns that come with 1.2?

Comment

the two unlocks ARE for the upcoming patch, you can use it on w/e guns you want but the new unlocks wn't be avaiable till whenever the new patch comes out

hence if you use the unlocks now you might be outa luck to get the new guns when they become avaiable, unless of course u rank up (which of course earns you another unlock)

EA's plan (i belive***) was to only test to make sure people got these messages, but they were NOT supposed to actualy work lol,
              they were going to give people 2 free unlocks when the patch came out and decided to test it by awarding sort of "fake unlocks," but these unlocks worked for current weapons in game

now everybodys freaking out =D

Comment

I think alot of people are expecting to just be able to unlock the new weapons when they are released. Which isn't the case, you still need the tier 1 unlock and special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by =DPK=Decoy
                  Wait.. If you unlock a gun you haven't earned yet and use it you can never unlock the new guns that come with 1.2?
                  @ 50k you will be able to unlock all guns. If you unlock the two now your next two unlocks will be at 50k. So if you are far from 50k and use your two unlocks now you will have to wait a while to try out the new guns.

Comment

Wreck your Opteron 170 is not 2.8 GhZ. It's 2.0GhZ I know you don't have it overclocked to 2.8 and stable. Now I doubt you have any of that other stuff your just trying to make yourself look good.

I have an Opteron 175 2.2GhZ 2x1Gb Corsair XMS Dual Channel PC3200 DDR400 (3.3.3.6) ATI X850XT Ramdac is 520MhZ not 1200 like you say yours is. 74Gb Raptor SATA HDD Xerox 19" 800:1 contrast ratio display 75Mhz refresh

Comment

I Selected the 2 unlocks with no name and pic hopeing that i would get something cool, so hopfully i will have em in the patch...

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                        yea, I have on bf2s.com. No offense to that place, but it has been going down hill for a while now. Stats taking like 18 hrs 24 min to "next update" and so forth...*shakes head* shame, mine is -359858:-35:-38.

About the unlocks, I believe that they explained you would be seeing blank unlocks pop up, or unlocks of guns that you didn't earn yet with no rank progression. Yes, these are the unlocks that the new patch is bringing...I do not know if using them will waste them, but I am pretty sure that if you do, and don't wait, you wont be unlocking either of the two new guns
                        I'd imagine they will NOT be wasted, otherwise EA's call volume is going to hit WTF levels in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by authenticx
                          Wreck your Opteron 170 is not 2.8 GhZ. It's 2.0GhZ I know you don't have it overclocked to 2.8 and stable. Now I doubt you have any of that other stuff your just trying to make yourself look good.

I have an Opteron 175 2.2GhZ 2x1Gb Corsair XMS Dual Channel PC3200 DDR400 (3.3.3.6) ATI X850XT Ramdac is 520MhZ not 1200 like you say yours is. 74Gb Raptor SATA HDD Xerox 19" 800:1 contrast ratio display 75Mhz refresh
                          He's getting two more unlocks than you are, Opteron 170 and X850 unlocked. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                          X