Logitech Mic Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech Mic Help

I searched the forums, and couldn't find anything.

I have a logitech AK5370 mic, it's got like a swan neck, and it works with everything BUT BF2. I ran the BF2 Mic Setup and it works fine there, but when I test it out in the BF2 Options, it doesn't work.

Once again, help please?

Re: Logitech Mic Help

Anyone?

Comment

If it's any consolation, for some reason my "Options-->Sound" mic check stopped working, too, but everyone in-game can still hear me fine. Are you sure your mic is not really working in-game?

Comment

I never tried it....but I will. Thanks!

Comment

Alt-tab out of the game while a map is loaded and check your windows recording mixer. Ensure that mic is selected, the volume is up, and mic boost is enabled. Then alt-tab back in and see if it works.

Comment

I have it and it works for me. I did have to update my mobo drivers to get it working and use the 'software' setting since I have onboard sound.

ps. yes there is 1 other thread about this. (but I dont think his issue was ever resolved)
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Hi Smileyman111,

I have a Logitec USB headset, it works fine in windows etc etc, however it will not work in the mic test thing in BF2 options.

In game it works totally fine, make sure you are connecting to a server that uses VOIP (the headset icon) on the server list.

Cheers,
              BBT

Comment

Working...
              X