what happend to rankings ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happend to rankings ?

ok , since around 12 hours i dont get any points added anymore. I only play on ranked servers. But since yesterday , i dont get any new points ... i mainly figured this out because i wanted to get my veteran AT badge , and as you see in my stats , it says "14hrs 59 min." played. Since then i made at least 500+ points and more then 2-3 hrs as AT. But yet it still shows the same amount of global score and time played. Even worse , on the bf2tracker site , it says ive 9000ish global score, while everywhere else it says 15000ish (yes global , not combat/team).

Anyone else encountered this behavior as of lately ?

Re: what happend to rankings ?

Have you checked your stats in BFHQ to see if they are ok?

Comment

ok , like i said , something is screwed with EA ranking db...

i logged on , and got 2 unlocks !!!!

and it says "current rank , gunnery seargent .. next rank MASTER SEARGEANT" wtf ??? points seem to be okish (almost 16000). ....

something went very wrong lol.

Comment

yes very strange, the exact same thing just happenedto me sin. logged in and boom you have 2 unlocks although all my stats seem to look normal. very odd.

Comment

Check all the other threads reguarding the 2 unlocks. As for the points, i've had the same problem today. Bf2s, bf2tracker are not updaing, however http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/ seems to be working for me although it's normally instant updating today they have been behind. This has been happening a few times over the passed few weeks.

Comment

yeah i just got 2 random unlocks but i selected the 2nd support gun and clicked once two many and it unlocked somthing which dont show up in my armoury... and it dosnt say i still have 1 unlock left..so what did i unlock?

Comment

When I began playing it happened twice to me that all second unlocks were available, every second unlock and I though YAY I got unlocks But after that they were gone and after making a topic here I heard I wasn't even supposed to have ONE unlock nevermind one unlock for every class...

Happened twice to me untill I got promoted....since then sometimes I got a message that I got promoted, wich was always the right timing but then I closed to select an unlock and it said I didn't get promoted

Comment

I think there's something wrong, I lost 1 or 2 gold medals and they didn't appear.

I am also having troubles using some stats sites...

Comment

well , now i got my air ribbon (finally lol) .. still no vet AT badge

Comment

Working...
                  X