commander mode!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commander mode!

i was just wondering, how on earth do you get commander points?
    i mean, i arty and kill lotsa guys but no points!
    its like you get points for resupplying or something?

Re: commander mode!

you get points from your team, which is why you do not get points for artillering people, capturing points etc. If you support your team, you'll get points. The more capture points and kills your team gets, the more points you get.

Comment

1st. Check the forums before you post. This topic has been posted many, many, many times.
      2nd. You don't get points for any kills you have as commander, Artillery or otherwise.
      3rd. The commander points are the total points accumulated by your team divided by the number of people on your team rounded down. This is to encourage you to help your team rather than just help yourself.
      4th. Keep your team well supplied and informed, and use artillery as more of a surgical tool rather than "ooo i can hit like 3 guys here" even though 2 of your squads are in the same location. Do this and youll get plenty of Cmd points, if you do your job right and you win these will be doubled at the end of the round.

Comment

ok thanks
        no idea about the already posted stuff so sorry!

Comment

Little understood fact: You will get a lower score if you use artillery a lot.

There's only a limited amount of tickets in the game. Each kill (that isn't revived by a medic) knocks the enemy tickets down. If you are making those kills with artillery, your guys don't get any points for 'em. Since the enemy has still lost tickets, you've effectivly taking possible points away from your guys... thus lowing your potential score.

Comment

i could never really get into commanding.

too many noobs call mutiny because your a commander and they aren't. its just lame

Comment

Working...
            X