Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I report a stat padder, excuse me, four of them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I report a stat padder, excuse me, four of them.

"Nipple". Hehe, that's a new one fer me.
    Kinda like it. Care the explain the connotation?

Comment

Thats annoying. I'd be really ****ed if i was the guy stuck between the two.

Comment

Nope, they weren't stuck, they were working TOGETHER, so a guy was offering himself to be killed.........Wait, I just checked their stats, looked like they were wiped, and two of them started over again Thanks guys, I'll report any other stat padders I find.

Carry on men :salute:

Comment

Sorry to pinch a thread but i was recently playing as sniper and i get left behind enemy lines as i was on a hill(where else!). Now i had ripe pickings with the M95 and racked up about 10 kills before a heli came and i did a speed boat getaway. But then repeatedly for the next 30 minutes until i left the server, even into the next level a player kept on initiating a kick vote against me, none stop. Everyone in the game said let me be but he/she kept on doing it. I even apologised if my semi l337 skills offended them!This is the first time i have experienced the utter stupidity of people online!

To make things worst they were on a official bf2 uk only server and when i looked them up they were from germany and sweden!

Can they be reported for playing in servers they shouldnt?

Comment

What the heck are you talking about. It isn't a fellony for living in the USA and playing in a .UK server....or is it?? O_o.

Comment

Looks like you didnt get the point buddy, D|sso

Comment

Originally posted by WAAASSSUUUPP
                Title. I have at least 15 screen shots of them, but I did say some naughty words
                No matter how much info / screenshots / actual proof from the padding players in game text even saying exactly what they are doing....... dont waste your time. And if you do decide to still waste your time by reporting these people "as if anything will happen" remember those names and check back up on them... I guarantee youll not see any reduction in rank whatsoever. Sad but im hoping you wont waste as much time as i have reporting for nothing at all to happen even months later. ( and yes i posted in the right place with server info, server address, time , player id , player name , description of padding , screenshots , even some players saying what they are doing right there in the in -game text of some screenshots) I hate to see people who are bound to waste their time when they are like I was and believe something will get done.

Hell if you dont believe me, go to a site that shows where you can report padders. take a few names from just the first posts that are obviously a very long time ago or less recent. check out the players stats that have been reported as padders. ( they are either still high rank today or have amassed lots of points that they unfortunately still have)

save your time friend and dont let them aggravate you

Comment

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
                  No matter how much info / screenshots / actual proof from the padding players in game text even saying exactly what they are doing....... dont waste your time. And if you do decide to still waste your time by reporting these people "as if anything will happen" remember those names and check back up on them... I guarantee youll not see any reduction in rank whatsoever. Sad but im hoping you wont waste as much time as i have reporting for nothing at all to happen even months later. ( and yes i posted in the right place with server info, server address, time , player id , player name , description of padding , screenshots , even some players saying what they are doing right there in the in -game text of some screenshots) I hate to see people who are bound to waste their time when they are like I was and believe something will get done.

Hell if you dont believe me, go to a site that shows where you can report padders. take a few names from just the first posts that are obviously a very long time ago or less recent. check out the players stats that have been reported as padders. ( they are either still high rank today or have amassed lots of points that they unfortunately still have)

Perhaps you failed to read Msg. #18 above, eh?

Comment

I've reported people before and within about 2 weeks or so, their stats were erased. So it does work, but i beleive that they do massive deletions instead of individual ones...so like..every month or so perhaps they compile a list and wipe them...I dont know though, but I know it does work if you report them

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
                      Perhaps you failed to read Msg. #18 above, eh?
                      ... i dont get it.

For the hell of it i took my advice and visited a report site.

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/foru...3458#post13458

A player reported on the 30th of november. in post 423 if you care to look still has all his points/stats. Now im not sure if he was padding at all but i find it obvious that he was reported when his best rounds include numbers like 507 and 427. that player was Ark-Angel-BSF- if u care to look. Again im not saying he padded im saying for example hes the first name i clicked on and could see nothing happened.

Comment

... i dont get it.
                        Msg. #18: (paraphrasing) The guys I reported have had their accounts reset.

<3 hours later>

Your Msg.: Reporting stat padders is a waste of time. (Apparently, you didn't read Msg. #18 before you posted.)

Get it now?

Comment

wbcninjaofmist ... such a pessimist you. :P

I suppose those in charge of wiping stats may not see all the justification for resetting someone's stats- but sometimes, the request falls through... and I smelt the sweet victory this fella has had when that stat padder had his stats wiped.

I reckon they should even hijack his computer, and disable him from choosing the medic kit, and whatever else he could possibly stat-pad from. Even better; All of his kits are disabled, and he's given a slingshot to play with on BF2 instead.

Comment

Working...
                          X