Cherished Compliments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherished Compliments

What compliments have you recieved from other players that "recognized" your skills?

I was playin' Spetz GhostTown in the T-90 in Moders Mostly Ghost last night, & was on a "roll" shooting down Apache LongBows, & Black Hawks w/ a combo of the tank's main gun, & mg fire like crazy

Heli pilots have no fear of the tank, & have been flyin' lower, & slower lately, so I have made it my mission to suppress the choppers w/ the tank in this small map

I managed to shoot down @ least 5 Longbows, & 2, or 3 BH's in my best round

Thanks mainly to my new Logitech G7 laser mouse, & IceMat mouse pad I can hit the chopper on the way in, dodge, swing the turret like an Owl turns its head, & hit it on the way out

KABOOM!!

Black Hawk Down!!
    Longbow Down!!

1 guy said "nice way to snipe me"

Another guy called me "chopper raper" LOL

I was sincerely flattered

Share your fav compliments PLZ

Re: Cherished Compliments

I like it when I get called a hacker/cheater.

I usually get compliments from attack chopper co-pilots.

Comment

What is your fav trick that get's you the most comps from those co-pilots?

Comment

Just flying well. I don't do 'tricks'.

I just fly FOR my gunner. I communicate via VOIP (when possible), spot targets, and line up every shot;armored, infantry, or air.

Comment

^^ ONLY way to do it. your gunner will love you and you will rake in the kda's.

besides, when they run out of tv missiles its ur turn for fun...

Comment

I would prob like flyin' w/ you, I got 52 kills in Daqiing Oilfields on the PLA side once because the pilot |SI|BLacK_JeSuS let me "do my thang"

I have also flown w/ asshats that would fly low, chase single seaters, veer away if I got a lock, & hit NOTHING w/ bombs

LOL

Comment

I think I have been complimented once...maybe...usually people just insult me

Comment

I once got a Kill with the M203 from a pretty long distance (50m maybe). The guy who i killed said that was the best shot with a noob tube he'd seen. I felt special.

Also I like to Pilot the Su-30 in Daqing also, but usually my gunners aren't great. I had a good one earlier, i would see a tank and fly at the best angle for my gunner, and i think i got at least 10-12 kills for him and i got 10 bomb kills on my own. That was a fun round!

Comment

Working...
                X