what 2 guns should i unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what 2 guns should i unlock?

ok, now that i can unlock 2 more guns, which should they be?
    these are the guns i can unlock"
    M-95
    Mk3a1
    F2000
    Scar-L
    MG-36

also, i wanted to know if the Scar-L is good, i forgot which one is the better gun, Scar-l or the scar-h (not unlockable)?

Re: what 2 guns should i unlock?

Originally posted by mn9500
    these are the guns i can unlock"
    M-95
    Mk3a1
    F2000
    Scar-L
    MG-36

also, i wanted to know if the Scar-L is good, i forgot which one is the better gun, Scar-l or the scar-h (not unlockable)?
    Really it should be whatever class you like to play most. I've used all of those guns and...well really to me they are meh. The scar-l is ok, but not really much different from the g36c. The m95 is good to about medium range, past that you really have to know how to use the gun. The F2000 IMO is...blah. Not very accurate at range, but you get flashbangs with it. The mg-36 is like a combo of the pkm and the saw, more powerful than a saw but with a higher rate of fire than the pkm. Lastly, haven't really used the mk3a1 much, but its ok as a shotgun. Really the choice should be what you want, and what class you play most

Comment

M-95 - I really liked this sniper, only if they made 1 shot kills to the chest.
      Mk3a1 - pretty good auto shotgun, alike the DAO-12? I used it today and had 4 kills in a row, pretty powerfull.
      F2000 - One of my favorite guns, acurate and powerfull, comes with a GL and a flash.
      Scar-L - I have this too, but I prefer the G36C.
      MG-36 - Don't have this yet.

Comment

M-95:If your primarily a sniper this sniper can be a tad more useful than the standard rifles. Ignores body armor, and does full 95 damage everytime to target. Able to peirce armored glass of choppers, jets and humvees. Has very odd balistics properties, depending on your height and angle, the bullet may hit directly above the center of the crosshair, or directly below it, and when you learn to cope with this it is quite an effective long range gun.

Mk3a1"Jackhammer": If engineer is your favorite class, than this is the gun for close range combat.Only has a clip size of 7, but it can empty it incredibly fast in full auto mode. Does a bit more damage than the MEC saiga 12k, but less than the pump shotties. More usefull in a 1v1 situation then vs multiple targets, as you run out of ammo very quickly, and long reload time.

F2000: Great accuracy, great power, a great rifle which has the high accuracy of the m16, and nearly the same power as the aks. Aswell, it is the only kit that lets you use flashbangs in regualar bf2, which by itself is a great thing, let alone coupled with the F2000. Overall a great gun, and the flashbangs make this a worthwhile upgrade if assault is your thing.

Scar-L: Very similar to the g36c, many players like that it has a red dot scope, making it easier to snipe with in single shot mode. Ipersonaly dont find it anything special, but its still a fun gun to use.

MG-36: Very fast rate of fire and high damage, and perhaps the most accurate support gun right now. There was a really in depth comparison done recently in the forums over how this gun is superior over the PKM, and the author suggested that the MG 36 was superior at longer ranges, as even though it did less dmg per second, it is far more accurate.

As far as the unlocks go, get them for the classes you play the most, and another good way is to find a server with them all, and acctualy test them out for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by mn9500
          these are the guns i can unlock
          get the M-95 and MG-36, the mg36 is a decent opforce saw and the m95 is a good opforce m24

the Mk3a1 sucks, the ak and m16 are just as/more effective than the F2000

and the g36c is way better than the Scar-L. the scarl is inaccurate on automatic like the l85.

Comment

i unlocked the mg36, and im loving it, soo awesome, and i think im gonna save my other unlock for the anti-tank p90.

Comment

Remember to save an unlock for the P90 or L96.

Comment

Great link to compare all guns.

http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/comparison

I have every gun. Personally, if it were me, I would get the F2000 and the SCAR-L. Unless you are a sniper. get the M95. Because MEC and Chinese sniper rifles suck.

Comment

I would say at least the F2000.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                  X