Wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

Ever since i have gotten these 2 free unlocks, my gun shell animations look really weird, for all primary guns. It's not because i have my textures on low, as it was normal before these unlocks. Is this related to EA or is it... a hax?

Re: Wtf?

No one?

Comment

um..everything looks wierd to me in that shot haha

I can't tell the difference between what's wierd because of the poor graphics, and what exactly is your problem. Is this regarding the brown block chunk on the wall? What do you mean by gunshell animations...if it's the animation itself that is strange, We couldn't tell by a single screenshot..

Comment

I can't find a shot of normal gunfire, and you can't remember what it looks like? Shoot one yourself and then compare it, then you will see.

Comment

I don't get it? What's different?

Comment

Look at the red pinwheel shape muzzle fire!!! Please tell me this doesn't look normal to you!!!

Comment

Update your drivers maybe.

Comment

wow it looks like your playing Doom.

Comment

but it just happened after i got my 2 "free" unlocks that are the result of EA's gamespy testing. I did nothing to any other settings...

Comment

oh...THAT! I assumed it was the level of graphics. Like EA said, those "blank unlocks" should have not affected you at all in any way...at least not yet!

Mabey your video card is overheating, causing graphical anomolies. And again, check that your drivers are the latest.

Comment

nah, it's fine now, don't know what it was...

Comment

All of you guys are directing your comments to the video card issue...I see the main mystery here is what are those 2 new unlocks, that is what he is really asking...

I too saw these 2 "undefined" unlocks...What are these all about? IS this some kind of a test for the new patch or Euro Forces?

Comment

Working...
                        X