WoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW

Ello all, I was just wondering if anyone here playes world of warcraft!

My brother is at the Wally World getting a copy

I was just wondering if anyone else playes the game.

(I did the search thing for a topic like this and nothing popped up:hmm: )

Re: WoW

I don't paly games that you have to pay full whack for in the first place and then keep paying to play. Why would you? If guild wars can run the world without pay to play then WoW should be able to aswell.

Comment

$15 a month

nuff said

Comment

Well, unlike you guys, I didn't blow all my money on a super good computer, and I actually work (For my dad, in Constrution :hmm: )

So actually have some spare money to use!

Comment

I used to play last year, was pretty great, really in depth game, but I got a little bored with it and stopped paying the 15 dollars a month.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiliusX6
            Well, unlike you guys, I didn't blow all my money on a super good computer, and I actually work (For my dad, in Constrution :hmm: )

So actually have some spare money to use!
            I could afford, but i don't want to pay to play. Guild wars in an identical game and theres no monthly fees.

Comment

I see how it is, well I'm looking forward to playing it, it's sitting right next to me, but I can't play it yet because my parents don't want to give them our credit card number, so we're gonna have to get the pre-paid card deal, so we're gonna get our friend who lives closer to the 'gamestop' than us (It's 30 minutes away, and wally world don't have em) to get us a card and tell us the number on the back over the phone!

Comment

let me just explain something
                FPS players= sorta nerdy depending on much you play and skill
                MMORPG players= super nerdy with no life probaly living in there moms basement

Comment

My personal definition of nerd: Turning down doing something in the realworld to play computer games.

Seeing as all mmorpg players friends are in the game they never go out and just play and sleep. Therefore nerd.

Comment

its called a visa debit crd

i played wow for about 3 months and i learnt one thing - it is a whole lot of time tht gets wasted and you pay for it - my mate is still playing it 13 months later and i swear now he has absolutely no life - hard enough breaking him away from it... if you have hours and hours of free time and dont need to worry about a job or education then yeah, its alright. just dont expect a game tht will be quick to get into - you will start at the very bottom... and when you finally hit top rank you will still be getting ganked by marauding clans of level 60+ spammers hanging around your body waiting for you to res.... i guess you could call tht fun........

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
                      its called a visa debit crd

i played wow for about 3 months and i learnt one thing - it is a whole lot of time tht gets wasted and you pay for it - my mate is still playing it 13 months later and i swear now he has absolutely no life - hard enough breaking him away from it... if you have hours and hours of free time and dont need to worry about a job or education then yeah, its alright. just dont expect a game tht will be quick to get into - you will start at the very bottom... and when you finally hit top rank you will still be getting ganked by marauding clans of level 60+ spammers hanging around your body waiting for you to res.... i guess you could call tht fun........
                      Well, everyone has there own oppinion on what "no life" and "a nerd" is, theres no exact example for this, but I'm 13, I'm homeschooled, so I don't have homework, my school is my homework, I stay home all day, I live in my parents house (duh!) and I don't have to worry about a job, I have plenty of spair time and alot of times have absalutly nothing to do with it.

I don't have alot of friends,

1: I'm homeschooled and there aren't many "cool" homeschoolers left in my area,

2: My best friend who is a homeschooler lives 30 minutes away from me, and he's gonna start playin it too.

I don't expect it to be quick, trust me, I'm used to playing console games with those impossible parts that take hours and hours to get past, I'm not looking for anything quick, as opposed to BF2 wich is a bunch of n00bs goin around TKing and not useing co-operation like they should be,

WoW is a more, able to make friends (ok ok maybe not), not very fast paced, the kinda game you can just go to the tavern, have some ale and talk, I like the idea of that, and I have no problem with time, because I'm not like you scary 30 year old guys who are in clans to cover up there failure of a life.

( just kidding just kidding, though it is true in some cases! )

Comment

Originally posted by PhiliusX6
                        Well, everyone has there own oppinion on what "no life" and "a nerd" is, theres no exact example for this, but I'm 13, I'm homeschooled, so I don't have homework, my school is my homework, I stay home all day, I live in my parents house (duh!) and I don't have to worry about a job, I have plenty of spair time and alot of times have absalutly nothing to do with it.

I don't have alot of friends,

1: I'm homeschooled and there aren't many "cool" homeschoolers left in my area,

2: My best friend who is a homeschooler lives 30 minutes away from me, and he's gonna start playin it too.
                        tht is really really sad - you need to get out more. not go and purchase an MMO ....

if you fall into the rut of being antisocial and spending way to much time online now - you may seriously regret it later in life

if it were any other type of game i wouldnt be saying any of this....

p.s since when does a correspondance student have to only have homeschooled friends? sounds like the initial stages of hermitage lol

Comment

*W00-H00!!!! Eat that fire ball you stupid wolf! Pwned! No one can resist my mage powers of distruction!!!! WOO HAHA!!!!!!!!!*

Cough* Well whoever said WoW wasn't any good was on crack! This game totaly pwns! I'm so gonna be playin this game so much! well, my mom doesn't really let me play the computer games on weekdays because I would "rush" through my school to come up to my room and play, but were gonna work something out! And as for my social life, I'm not anti-social, theres just no one to be social with! Or atleast anyone who likes the things I like, ( not awhole lot ) wich is like, one person, who is me and my bro's best friend! Most of my friends are actually girls, I'm only 13 and there all like 15-18 but you know, I'm 6'1" and I'm rather mature so they don't mind bein my friend :laugh: My best friend lives in Savannah. GA. and theres alot more stuff to do than on the little island I live on. so he get's all the chicks cause he's always doin theater and plays and stuff

*Woooo-Hoooo!!!!!!!!!*

P.S. I can't stand kids my own age because there soooooooo annoying, as in, you know, hyper, immature, etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X