Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice shot

Originally posted by m4v3r|ck
    lol i once rammed a helo cuz of my CPU lag..the helo was full i rammed into him set him on fire and then sum 1 pistoled him and got 6 kills and "He" got banned for ramming. lol that was funny
    Thats not funny. B.S. Like that makes gameplay that much harder to enjoy. People like you should be hearded together in a pit in game to keep retarded things from happining.

Comment

ahh i did that once on wake, i was prone in one of the hills and a piolet and his gunner come flying straight down at me, guess the gunner was asleep or something because he didnt do anything, but i just shot and took out the piolet having the chopper crash right infront of me. ahh satisfaction.

Comment

Managed to take out a copter with a well place nade tonight

Comment

I've managed to take out a pilot with a M95 that had just lifted off the ground.

However, I've managed to kill multiple pilots with a AT rocket, while they were in flight.

Comment

Its great when you snipe out the pliot and the gunner is cussing him from jumping out. - little did he know

Comment

I have tried so many times without success to do that

Comment

I got someone on the other team tring to steal our jet, and right as he was movin I took him out. Ha! silly thieves.

Comment

no no no, the greatest feeling is when you snipe a pilot in a jet while he does a flyby over the runway...

He was so ****ed off, he kept swearing at me and saying I was hacking lol

I only got him because I was on the other end of the runway and his nose was pointing right at me, greatest shot I've made in game

Comment

Working...
                  X