Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God or Goon...

Here is the story...
    5 minutes ago I was playin on this non-ranked server with my buddy. We like to fly helicopters together.
    The Server was running Gulf of Oman

1. My bud and I got on the Mi-29 Copter and started out usual attack.
    2. Out of nowhere a tv-guided missile kills us
    3. We complement the guy and wait for the copter to respawn.
    4. After gettting in copter we instantly get killed (by tv-guided)
    5. This continues on for two more times.
    6. I switch over to the other team and go to his point of view.

****** WHAT I SAW BAFFLED ME **********

1. The guy is alone on the AH-1Z.
    2. He flies around randomly
    3. All of a sudden he switches over to gunner seat and launches a tv guided missile.
    4. Its a perfect hit.
    5. Furthermore he took out a tank on the beach from the carrier!!!!
    6. He was godly good..
    7. When he switched over to MEC, he was destroying people on the carrier from the shore outposts. (Taking out the carrier AA gun)

******** CONCLUSIONS ***********

1. This guy is definitely using a fog-hack (it was a PB server though)
    2. He is somehow using an aim hack or maybe hes just godly good.

When I continued observing him he seems like a very good player. He was ELITE. I have never in my 100 hours playing bf2 seen a player like him, and I've seen a lot of top players. He is not good just at copter, he was a pro pilot, pro gunner, pro everthing.

He also had this plan of bringing the USMC copter to the MEC base and then switching teams, then taking the USMC copter.. Very Clever fellow..

So what do you guys think... Is it possible... Is it a hack....

Re: God or Goon...

Post his name so I can avoid playing against him

Comment

Nah you would like playing with him. Especially when hes in the gunner seat..
      Its like having your own little aimbot lol...
      Anyway his name is Shredder0000

Comment

he is godly good.

Comment

my sixth sense tells me he's a non-ranked hack
          0 total points on ranked servers
          probably only plays on un-ranked and cheats, nobody is good at everything as you said, take |cc|planewhore, excellent pilot, sh!tty at everything else

Comment

Originally posted by eLite bling
            He also had this plan of bringing the USMC copter to the MEC base and then switching teams, then taking the USMC copter.. Very Clever fellow..
            That's despicable and not to be revered. Team switching in that manner is dirty pool.

TV missles over distance isn't that hard... at least until patch 1.2

Comment

Well I can't get his stats on BF2S so I'm thinking he probably ins't legit. But like you say you can't really be sure.

Comment

Really? Its not that hard?

Well I can't even see the carrier from the shore nevertheless hit the AA gun while singlehandedly piloting...

Comment

Originally posted by SQUiB_2154
                  Well I can't get his stats on BF2S so I'm thinking he probably ins't legit. But like you say you can't really be sure.
                  check bf2player.com

Comment

I've seen similar things. Once I was playing Operation Clean Sweep, standing guard as an MEC trooper in the 2nd enterable building from the USMC uncapturable base. Out of NOWHERRE, I see a missle come flying towards me and hitting me INSIDE THE BUILDING. When I look up to see who killed me, it was the AH-1Z, and clearly TV-guided as the missle was swerving everywhere.

I responded "Holy hacking heck! Nice shot!" but unfortunatly forgot the guy's name.

There was a smilar incident like this on Dalian Plants. 2 actually, where I was shot from the career by a TV-guided missle and never even saw the helicopter despite my 100% view distance scale, or where I was shot from the shore ON the career.

I'm sure there's a hack out there. It takes more than godly skill to pull something like that off. You need to KNOW your opponent is there to begin with, and it wasn't like, either time, they were releasing a constant volley of missles into my general area and got lucky after the 5th shot or something.

Comment

Doesn't sound like a hacker at all. Lots of people just fire missiles at where the enemy should be.

Comment

Pointing and clicking with the TV missiles isn't difficult, you know...

Comment

Since the missile will self-terminate before it reach the beach its probably a hack.

Comment

Originally posted by eLite bling
                            Really? Its not that hard?

Well I can't even see the carrier from the shore nevertheless hit the AA gun while singlehandedly piloting...
                            I understand why you were impressed, and I'm not trying to diminish your experience.

But, to aim a TV missle at something you don't see you only have to know where on the map it is. You point the missle in that direction and guide it in. Even if you don't see the target when you fire it, you will when the TV missle closes. You have fired a tv missle right? You know that you "see through it's eyes" and guide it right?

Now what IS impressive is if he was solo flying and doing this by switching positions. That adds a level of difficulty.

Comment

So would you say the server itself was hacked (modded?) and he was the admin..

Comment

Working...
                              X