Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been playing 1942 demo wake island map and a lot of the time i empty 2 whole clips right infront of some one right infront of me and it does nothing then i get shot lol i just want to know how bf2 is to do with the weponds are they like that or are they allright ? thank's

Re: 1942

Download the BF2 demo.

Comment

cant pc aint build yet lol whooops nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by mills7777
        I have been playing 1942 demo wake island map and a lot of the time i empty 2 whole clips right infront of some one right infront of me and it does nothing then i get shot lol i just want to know how bf2 is to do with the weponds are they like that or are they allright ? thank's
        bf1942 was rather sad when it came to Gun Fights...

BF2 has finess when it comes to gun fights
        It has accuracy, you have to get to know your guns just like in counter-strike..

BF2 is Very good... if EA/Dice manages to clear out most of the bugs it would be Great

If they manage to drop down loading time and computer requirements it would be fantastic but that would be a 32bit color accelerated dream considering they would have to rebuild it from scratch lol

Comment

I also mentioned that the fights in BF2 have more 'souplesse', it runs smoother in fire fights and imo more (yes i'm going to say it) realistic, I dont exactly know why, I may come back on it, but it feels that way. and I also have to mention that I didnt play Vietnam!

Comment

only good thing in bf42 where the mods ... like forgotten hope and Desert Combat. The Vanilla (out of the box) Version blowed (after couple hours playing anyway) , tanks felt more like artillery then tanks (remember how you had to loop at even short ranges lol ? ) Not to mention the netcode back in bf42 demo blowed also, i dont know if they released a patched demo later , but probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by PermenentMarker
              BF2 has finess when it comes to gun fights
              only when people dont bunnyhop in fully automatic

Comment

Working...
              X