How good am I!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good am I!

So i killed some guy in the tank, hopped out, jumped in heli killed some random in that, then quick as a flash jumped in the tank again for the screenshot!

Close up...

Oh ok i just shot the heli with the tank and this popped up, not sure if there were 2 people in the chopper or i somehow stole a kill off him who knows!
    Something happened on Wake the other day that blew my mind. Coming from the carrier in the BH to the first island base under arty island ( as you look at the map)...

We were taken down by machine gun fire and everyone bailed, 2 survived the fall (handy those parachutes) and under heavy small arms fire, my colleague bit the dust and i was taken down to 2 bars of health, i crawled closer to the base (they must've thought they'd killed us all) and i was round the side of one of the buildings 'capping' the flag, it was desperate, i knew if anyone saw me it would only take one bullet to kill me, so i scanned the map for friendly's, all on the carrier or arty island by the looks of it.
    I'm just about to Nuetralise the flag when a Chines spec ops spawns right in front of me facing the other way, knife i thought because even if he spins round whilst i'm shooting, he'll prob get the drop on me, and just as i creep on the f*ck*r he turns round...
    ...I stab, he fires... ..and we both die! B*st*rd, i sat back in my seat, p*ss*d at first, but then i thought about the mechanics of what just happened. He fired the killer bullet, but before it hit me an arms length away, my knife made contact and killed him.
    That's why i love Battlefield!

Re: How good am I!

You're my hero .

i rather love the moments, you rush into some enemy's, kill two or three , no time to reload, kill the fourth with pistol, quickly take his rigle that is still loaded, kill some more and then die with HONOR .

Comment

Well the two kills that happened in the screenshot are very easy to explain. You fired a shot which killed one guy and the explosion from that shot also made the cobra explode which killed the 2nd guy. So technically you killed him by setting off the explosion, but it wasnt a T-90 round that got him it was the Cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
        You're my hero .

i rather love the moments, you rush into some enemy's, kill two or three , no time to reload, kill the fourth with pistol, quickly take his rigle that is still loaded, kill some more and then die with HONOR .
        Or make 18 un-interrupted kills first as a medic then stealing a specops kit (because medic kit ran out of bullets) on dragon valley, infiltrating at the factory/airbase, like yours truly ^.^

Comment

.. why is the sky black on the first image?

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
            Er that's the inside of the tank... I play on medium so i don't know if it looks like that on high (or low for that matter) but it aint sky ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
              its the tank cockpit.

I do love those unintentional kills. There have been several times ive shot at a hawky with a tank, get 3 kills straight away saying "T-90" and then the copper blows up next to the ones that ejected with the message Calmae [BlackHawk] *****.... Funny stuff

Comment

I am not impressed, I took our more than 3 helis with tanks and APCs

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                  I am not impressed, I took our more than 3 helis with tanks and APCs
                  There's no bragging rights with this, the heli was as sitting duck, about a foot off the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by Calmae
                    its the tank cockpit.
                    hehe oki.. couldnt find name of a map in bf2 vanilla, with black clouds

Comment

When was the last time you were in a tank there Ph1l?

Great job Box. We all have those moments that really make us feel good about ourselves, =)

I had one on a karkand server yesterday (yeah, I know, karkand. I needed the points, give me a break). I was medic whoring, and did nothing but kill, heal, and revive. Round ended, I was first with 193 (88 kills, 14 deaths), with second place being at 67 (commander had 122, but that doesn't count).

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                        When was the last time you were in a tank there Ph1l?
                        That was.. back in.. 2 days ago =P
                        Actually, I also made new best round, after my stats reset. 193 points @ karkand On a German bFg server, very cool 16 man server. However, I got veteran medic combat and veteran first aid, without even aiming for them.

- had everythin veteran and some expert badges, b4 f*cking reset!! GRR

Comment

Had a good Wake Island experience the other night...

Was on the defending team as a Spec Ops. Decided to swim over to the Arty island. As I got closer I noticed a dude on the anti-air. I kept on swimming, using an arty gun as cover.
                          Got on land, rigged two of the guns and blew them (just as they were starting to fire). Dude in Anti-air still didn't respond. So I popped him a few times, then finished him off while he was jumping like a goon in panic.
                          I nick his engineer kit, hoping it was a medic, cos I'm low health. But I keep it as its worth more than a no C4 spec ops kit
                          Anyway I jump on the Anti-air and started to lock on to a Blackhawk that was getting off the carrier.
                          While waiting for that second lock-on I hear a shotgun go off behind me. Damn, that dude must of spawned back for some revenge.
                          Now heres the funny bit. I'm trying to lock onto a Blackhawk, I get disturbed, I jump off it, turn around, blast him with the shotgun, and jump back on the anti-air. I was so slick. I had low health, he knew where I was and I totally forgot about him. Plus he missed with two shotgun shots
                          But it was the 'turn around shoot, then get back to business' that was the winner. YOU DON'T BOTHER ME.

Well thats it, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                            Had a good Wake Island experience the other night...

Was on the defending team as a Spec Ops. Decided to swim over to the Arty island. As I got closer I noticed a dude on the anti-air. I kept on swimming, using an arty gun as cover.
                            Got on land, rigged two of the guns and blew them (just as they were starting to fire). Dude in Anti-air still didn't respond. So I popped him a few times, then finished him off while he was jumping like a goon in panic.
                            I nick his engineer kit, hoping it was a medic, cos I'm low health. But I keep it as its worth more than a no C4 spec ops kit
                            Anyway I jump on the Anti-air and started to lock on to a Blackhawk that was getting off the carrier.
                            While waiting for that second lock-on I hear a shotgun go off behind me. Damn, that dude must of spawned back for some revenge.
                            Now heres the funny bit. I'm trying to lock onto a Blackhawk, I get disturbed, I jump off it, turn around, blast him with the shotgun, and jump back on the anti-air. I was so slick. I had low health, he knew where I was and I totally forgot about him. Plus he missed with two shotgun shots
                            But it was the 'turn around shoot, then get back to business' that was the winner. YOU DON'T BOTHER ME.

Well thats it, thank you.
                            Did you get the blackhawk? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BG1
                              Did you get the blackhawk? lol
                              NO!!, the bloody round ended

Comment

Working...
                              X