BF2 freezes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 freezes.

Ok I just recived my new graphics card in the mail. Its a Ge-Force 6600 GT. And while I start BF2 it runs fine but then it just freezes the whole computer. So i every time i want to play on a new map i have to run the punkbuster updater from my desktop. Once that happens its fine for about 45 min or until the map changes. First after 45 min the screen freezes for a few moments then it goes black for about 30 seconds and then returns to the game. Within a few min after than it freezes again completely and i must restart my PC. And the swithing to a new map it just gets horrid lag. Any ideas on what to do? I have completely uninstalled BF2 and everything.

Re: BF2 freezes.

Well a few things you need to make sure first is you get the latest drivers for your video card. www.nvidia.com

Secondly, can you share with us your system specs? You may not have enough juice to run your game at your current graphic settings, depending on what theyre set at.

Comment

i got 400 wat power supply. 1 gig of ram.

Comment

and yeah i have the drivers.

Comment

Umm, real specs? You know, detailed ones, kinda like the ones in my sig.

Comment

oh hell lol...ill have to ask my friend what they are again

Comment

ill just make a new post when i find out. thanks anyways though

Comment

Working...
              X