Logitech MX518 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech MX518 Help

Hey guys, I just got my Logitech MX518 gaming mouse and I was wondering what would be a good sensitivity in battlefield2 for different things like tanks, sniping etc.

Re: Logitech MX518 Help

This is a tough question to answer....what I may like, you may not! Just try different settings and see which one you like! It's an awsome mouse!!

Comment

I just leave mine around 400dpi for sniping and tanking . on both my old 518 and now my G5 .

Comment

I Use the lowest setting that I set 600 dpi and my high which is set to 1500 that I use for tanks

Comment

I got a G5, but not much difference.

In Battlefield I use default settings, in the configuration of the mouse I use medium sensitivity and no acceleration. In game I use 600dpi for sniping, 800dpi normal and 1400dpi for tanking.

Comment

Okay, Another question is if I should use the ps/2 or the USB port for the mouse.

Comment

1600DPI all the time

Comment

I set mine fixed @ 1200dpi, then I remapped the sensitivity buttons to primary weapon and frags.

Mouse wheel button depress is dfibulator. 2nd button below the mouse wheel is squad voice com.

Thumb buttons crouch and prone. The old crouch/prone keys (x/c) are now knife and pistol.

Usb rate increased to 250 mhz.

Comment

I think USB is faster than PS/2 right ?

Comment

I use the lowest DPI for sniping at a distance, and then bump it up by about 100-150 for more mid-range snping, maybe another 100 for iron sights and general movement, and 150 for faster movements, and then max DPI for aiming in tanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X