Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you waiting for the most . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you waiting for the most . . . .

Either way its coming . . .

Re: What are you waiting for the most . . . .

Seeing those damn bunnies fail

Comment

LOL...

I have to admit, it's been amusing here in the forums watching people talk themselves into circles about how they hate whiners and they aren't noob tubing bunny hopers but then they proceed to whine about these exact fixes. You can just feel the fear in their pathetic little voices...:laugh:

Comment

I've voted for the first but I must say that I'm looking forward for the second very ansciously.....ex: Wtf is wrong with my shift key???!!!damn!!same in the space one!!!what in hell...???BAAMMM!!!shotgun indaface!!!L00000L!!!!

Comment

A bit of both.

Comment

This patch won't stop bunny hopping, just bunny hopping while shooting. This will eliminate the c4 chuckers, but it could still be used to make yourself a hard target.

Comment

I'm gonna lmao when those c4-throwing n00bs get owned.

Comment

I don't think the "C4 chuckers" will be stopped. I will bet that you will be able to click to start planting/chucking C4, then start sprinting and jump just before your character actually throws the pack, thus bypassing what I will assume is just a simple left-click prevention while in the air. You can do this with grenades already (and I don't doubt after the patch too) to give yourself "super all-american quarterback" throws from the extra propulsion sprinting gives.

Comment

I reckon it's rather silly to not be able to jump and throw stuff... I mean... how do you shoot a lay-up in basketball? by jumping and throwing the ball into the hoop. But I'd say jumping and shooting at things ACCURATELY would be a little unrealistic (at least for the shots following the 1st or second)

Comment

Working...
                  X