Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops Unlock question

M4

Magazine Capacity 30 Extra magazines 4 Damage 25 Rate of Fire (Rounds per Minute) 600 Reload time 4.7 Draw Time 1.2 Fire Modes Single / Auto Accuracy Medium / High Min Deviation 0.2 Deviation Standing / Crouching / Prone 1.5 / 1.2 / 1.0 Deviation Added per Shot 0.2(1.7) Deviation Mod when Zoomed 0.75 Recoil 0.3 - 0.5 Recoil when Zoomed 0.75 Zoom magnification (fold) 1.43 Shots to Kill Non Armor 4 Shots to Kill Armor 6

G36
    Magazine Capacity 30 Extra magazines 4 Damage 25 Rate of Fire (Rounds per Minute) 600 Reload time 4.1 Draw Time 1.2 Fire Modes Single / Auto Accuracy High Min Deviation 0.2 Deviation Standing / Crouching / Prone 1.5 / 1.2 / 1.0 Deviation Added per Shot 0.2(2.0) Deviation Mod when Zoomed 0.75 Recoil 0.2 - 0.4 Recoil when Zoomed 0.50 Zoom magnification (fold) 1.43 Shots to Kill Non Armor 4 Shots to Kill Armor 6

Can someone PLEASE tell me why in bf2 menu in the description of the gun they will say
    M4 damage low-medium
    G36 damage medium

before the unlock I was thinking... I need a gun with great accuracy, yet a little more power then the M4

Now I realize that the difference is slim to none.

Re: Spec Ops Unlock question

I didn't check those numbers but the G36C really seems to have less recoil than the M4. My roomate is like an avid G36C and he full autos all the time with it. From my past experience I know you can't hit jack with the M4 full auto.

Comment

The M4 is a perfectly good gun on full auto, i think its superior to the G36 in full auto mode (personal experience there)

Comment

Originally posted by Paholainen
        The M4 is a perfectly good gun on full auto, i think its superior to the G36 in full auto mode (personal experience there)
        nothing is compared to the G36 on full auto, that is a fact, this thing realy is good.

about tha damage in the BHFQ, I wouldn't take it all to serious

Comment

M4- I cannot snipe someone from one end of Kubra Dam to the other. G36C I can. Nuff said. It's just so much more reliable than the standard gun you're given when you have no unlocks.
          One thing I definately don't see an improvement in is the standard Support gun to the PKM... silly me for picking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paholainen
            I own semi auto m4 with red dot aimpoint scope and a front hand grip, and it's an awesome rifle. I haven't had the pleasure to fire g36c, but in this game I preffer the g36c because i've had better luck with it, apart from all the bf2 statistics and real life statistics, it just has performed better than the m4 for me in the game.

Comment

Despite what the stats say, it takes me fewer hits to kill an enemy with the G36c & it hits more often.

Comment

Working...
              X