Pixel Humiliation! - 'The Art of Demoralization'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pixel Humiliation! - 'The Art of Demoralization'

Um I hump the dead body all the time, and rarely if ever get killed while doing it, unless by artillery. Plus it really is a psychological effect. Oh yeah, I just kill the guy again when he comes back, not a problem.

Comment

I see this a lot when I'm overlooking some flag and a firefight breaks out. If I see one of my guys go down I immediately focus on the body. Nine out of ten times out comes some idiot like a fly to a cow pie, at which point I break out my trusty Model 95 fly swatter and proceed swatting. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon
        uhhhh, Sorry if I don't find commedic value in the digital avatar humping, I guess I'll never be able to appreicate pointless low brow humor.

I was just trying to point out that his time in the game could be spent better, especially if it helps the rest of the team.
        I really would like to know just what the hell its got to do with you what somebody does for fun whilst spending "time in the game" ? Its not your money that they've spent!

As long as the other players aren't habitual TKers etc just leave them to have theiir fun!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
          The best is when they're a medic.

Run over to the corpse, take his kit, heal yourself while looking at him, pull out the defib in a sarcastic attempt to revive him, switch back to your kit, and leave
          that's happened to me, the sarcastic attempt to revive. Was that you?

Comment

Doing those sort of things in game isn't a problem to me. After a real bastard of a player finally bites the dust by yours truely, I normally teabag them as long as I want until I feel satisfied his next meal will be nothing but salty. :laugh:

But lets be realistic, it happens rarely. Most of time you just don't have the time because of the fight.

Comment

Umm...sorry to dissapointed those who have nothing better going for them in life than spending their time on a game "annoying people", but I find getting teabagged immensley satisfying (uh...not in that way), it usually shows you were a worthy enough opponent for them to be angry/happy enough to teabag you after you died, and even more so with getting you're dead body shot.

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha
                i have to agree with this being childish. half the time im dead, im not looking at the pretty birdies or clouds, im looking at the squad map, so i can see whats going, where im needed, what kit i should spawn with. so chances are, i missed your pixeled butt....sorry to dissapoint

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon
                  Yeah, the whole dead body hump thing is childish. As some one that dosen't care about what others do to my avatar, I actually welcome people to do it, because it only gives my team the advantage. While your getting mad, then acting out some digital agression, your getting way too emotional, something I notice north americans have a problem with. You'll lose focus, even well after the fact.

Also in a game like this, the time spent on this act of vengance, could be better spent so many ways. Spoting helicopters, sniping other players, getting to a flag 30 seconds eralier, healing, supplying, repairing. With so much going on especially in a 64 player game, or even 32 players on in a city map, you'll likely get spotted, if not shot at atleast.

Go ahead and act out your aggression, however realize that some people don't care. Hell some of us are looking at the overhead map for those 15 seconds, and will not see what your doing, but when I respawn I'll have a decent idea of the battlefield and you'll be letting the enemy get alot closer.
                  Wow, I REALLY want to tea bag you now.

Comment

Hey man, I would hump live bodies if I could. But they keep running away from me.

Comment

Or you could try -

Crouching over him throwing first aid packs in his face shouting 'need first aid?need first aid?'

Crouch over him throwing C4 packs at him and detonating - would he go sky high in the air or just stay there though?

Comment

i love tea-baggin ppl....i do it all the time......every day......they hate it but i do it anyway......
                        and now i can do it in BF2!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          and now i can do it in BF2!!
                          LOL

That's pretty funny. I actually laughed..

Comment

Working...
                          X