Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel Humiliation! - 'The Art of Demoralization'

Pixel Humiliation! - 'The Art of Demoralization'

Have you ever banged on your desk and stamped your feet in frustration after being KIA'ed over and over by the same twit with an automatic weapon, or a big steel box with wheels that makes a big boom? How bout the wonderful feeling of being C4 vehicle suicide killed when you have a full humvee load of your buddies and your the driver? And lets not forget getting last available spawn killed more times that your attacker can count up to? Do you remember that warm and fuzzy feeling you got when the same twit who is owning you is typing taunts and insults at you in chat? Well fear no more my BF2 warriors! I am going to introduce you to what I like to call 'Pixel Humiliation'

Pixel Humiliation or better known as 'PH' is is something that I enjoy occasionally delving out to some of my very deserving victims, especially the ones who are doing any of the above and making my death count rise. In addition this is a real nice way to say thanks to the guy who just not only took your life's breathe but had a nice teabagging trist with your dead body. Now we all know that when you die after you fall your view is facing up. You have a clear view of what is directly above you and you can hear everything that is still going on like that terrible high pitched screaming of teammates and enemies begging for a medic or idle chatter, or being run over by that tank that just turned you into swiss cheese.

Keeping this in mind, after finnally catching up with my target and putting him down with a few well placed rounds and he is laying on his back with a nice view of the sky, he is ready for some well earned 'PH'. After I make sure the coast is clear I sprint over to him and stand directly over his face where I know he has the best view of yours truely. Where I proceed to empty the rest of my clip into his chest and facial area. Then comes the cudegra, I pull out my trusty 'rusty' combat knife and kneel down and take a few needed solveniers for my ear neckless! - An added quickie teabag is fully optional as per your personal preference...

I have found that this definatly has a psycological impact on your victim. I have gotten alot of comments from very surprized players like, "WTF! Get the Hell Off Me!" and "Bastid! YOUR DEAD NOW!" More importantly, I believe this has a degrading and negative impact on the moral of your opponent. It will make him think twice about his next 15 second mortality after the not so nice feeling of helplessness while he is being 'pixel humiliated'!

Call it sick? I just call it 'Good Clean Fun' :laugh:

Re: Pixel Humiliation! - 'The Art of Demoralization'

Comment

LOL!

and

LOL!

Comment

The best is when they're a medic.

Run over to the corpse, take his kit, heal yourself while looking at him, pull out the defib in a sarcastic attempt to revive him, switch back to your kit, and leave

Comment

I don´t know if it demoralizes...but you gave me some good laughs .

Comment

After shooting all your ammo into him. Have fun trying to find a support guy that is actually supporting and re-arming people

Comment

The more time someone spends over my dead body is more time gone on my spawn. You spend 10 seconds over me, I'm only 5 seconds behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                The best is when they're a medic.

Run over to the corpse, take his kit, heal yourself while looking at him, pull out the defib in a sarcastic attempt to revive him, switch back to your kit, and leave

LMAO!!
                Talk about rubbing it in!

Comment

Yeah, the amount of time I've died cos I was doing the above. From the eyes of another player, you look a total fool that needs a cap in the back of the head

Comment

This is one of those things that I sometimes see people doing that gives me a larf but whenever i've even thought about doing it BLAM "you will respawn in 15,14,13...."

Comment

Genius! None of that hip thrusting like you get in UT, this is real in your face humiliation. I know a few people who is going to get some hardcore teabagging from me :laugh:

Comment

Yeah, the whole dead body hump thing is childish. As some one that dosen't care about what others do to my avatar, I actually welcome people to do it, because it only gives my team the advantage. While your getting mad, then acting out some digital agression, your getting way too emotional, something I notice north americans have a problem with. You'll lose focus, even well after the fact.

Also in a game like this, the time spent on this act of vengance, could be better spent so many ways. Spoting helicopters, sniping other players, getting to a flag 30 seconds eralier, healing, supplying, repairing. With so much going on especially in a 64 player game, or even 32 players on in a city map, you'll likely get spotted, if not shot at atleast.

Go ahead and act out your aggression, however realize that some people don't care. Hell some of us are looking at the overhead map for those 15 seconds, and will not see what your doing, but when I respawn I'll have a decent idea of the battlefield and you'll be letting the enemy get alot closer.

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon
                          Yeah, the whole dead body hump thing is childish. As some one that dosen't care about what others do to my avatar, I actually welcome people to do it, because it only gives my team the advantage. While your getting mad, then acting out some digital agression, your getting way too emotional, something I notice north americans have a problem with. You'll lose focus, even well after the fact.

Also in a game like this, the time spent on this act of vengance, could be better spent so many ways. Spoting helicopters, sniping other players, getting to a flag 30 seconds eralier, healing, supplying, repairing. With so much going on especially in a 64 player game, or even 32 players on in a city map, you'll likely get spotted, if not shot at atleast.

Go ahead and act out your aggression, however realize that some people don't care. Hell some of us are looking at the overhead map for those 15 seconds, and will not see what your doing, but when I respawn I'll have a decent idea of the battlefield and you'll be letting the enemy get alot closer.
                          When god made you he forgot to put in a sense of humor.

Comment

I always laugh at the frustrated noobs who waste their time doing this and I don't know about others but when someone does this to me I don't care or even pay attention to it, I usually think to myself - I'm surprised this guy didn't get shot yet or wtf is he doing wasting his time. A lot of young kids play this game though so they'll understand thier idiocy when they get older, hopefully, lol.

Edit - Also like the guy above mentioned, usually when I die I'm looking at the map to choose the best place to spawn or to see which squad is the closest to where I need to go, so I rarely get to see what people do to my body after I die anyways.

Comment

uhhhh, Sorry if I don't find commedic value in the digital avatar humping, I guess I'll never be able to appreicate pointless low brow humor.

I was just trying to point out that his time in the game could be spent better, especially if it helps the rest of the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X