Clan Tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Tags?

Hey guys I was wondering if it is easy to undo clan tags added to the front of your BF2 account name. I read earlier that it was impossible to take it off if you joined a clan and then decided to get rid of the tag later on...

I am planning on joining a clan and I want to make sure its not 100% permanent because you never know...

Re: Clan Tags?

It's impossible to change the BF2 name you registered with.

Comment

I meant the tag that you can add before it. Is that removeable later on or is adding that in permanent?

Comment

Cant you add it on the login screen? Im pretty sure you can put them on and take them off...

Comment

The prefix bit can be edited, eg
          my BF2 name is Monkmachine, I recently joined a clan .:XDR, so in the prefix bit I put .:XDR and now in BF2 my name is .:XDR Monkmachine. If I leave the clan all I have to do is delete the prefix by typing something in the login prefix bit and then delete it. Your name should now return to normal eg Monkmachine.

Comment

I didn't think you were talking about the prefix tag 'cos you could have tried removing it in the time it took you to write the post

MonkMachine, since the 1.12 patch the prefix box remembers the prefix so you don't have to add something and delete it anymore

Comment

Working...
            X