transport badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transport badge

Ok, I was trying to get the transport badge today and was unsuccessful so I have a couple questions. What vehicles qualify as transports and do you actually have to be transporting players for 10 minutes or is simply being in the transport enough? Also, does it count if you are in the transport as a passenger or not?

Re: transport badge

Vehicles = RIB/Rubber Inflatable Boat, Humvee, Vodnick, US Buggee. You do not need to transport anyone, but simply sit in it for 10 minutes. Doesn't matter if you're a passenger or Driver.

Easiest way: Get on Oman, Sit in the RIB's under the aircraft carrier as commander, and just do your job...command! You'll have the badge by the end of the round.

Comment

I picked mine up today actually, playing on wake as Chinese. We'd lost every round so i spawned at the north base and sat in the jeep. convinced a squadmate to sit with me and defend, because it was the base they always took first, using the choppers, and just let the kills and time for the badge add up! most effective, when you have a predictable team.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. That helps.

Comment

Got it. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

get in karkand and transport ...

Comment

I just got in a vodnik on masturr, drove to the edge of the map, left, came back in ten mintues...got the badge...same for teh helicopter badge.

Comment

I thought the helicopter badge required 15 minutes? Anyway I found an easy way to get the aviation badge - play on a 16-player Wake Island server. There are plenty of planes to go around and you can just fly in circles for 10 miutes. Better do it before the patch, though.

Comment

Got it on oman in a FAV by driving around the map for 10 minutes

Comment

doesn't mather on what map, take a jeep, park it, go eat something, take a pis , and your badge will be there somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                      doesn't mather on what map, take a jeep, park it, go eat something, take a pis , and your badge will be there somewhere

yeah basic badges are pretty lame. Don't have to do anything:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X