Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My newsest FUNNEST moment - and yours is????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newsest FUNNEST moment - and yours is????

Mashtuur City - 64 man - we are US
    actually took all flags (except North Gas Station)
    WITHOUT the Helo !!
    and as Commander, saw them all streaming south
    (like the attacks in Lord of the Rings)
    and as our team was ripping them
    (with both Tanks and nearly all the mounted .50 cals)
    I got bored, so I took the Helo
    and swooped over and got myself several road kills by picking them off the hill crests

tons of laughing on our side
    and plenty of anger on theirs

so, your best story is ?????

Re: My newsest FUNNEST moment - and yours is????

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
    Mashtuur City - 64 man - we are US
    actually took all flags (except North Gas Station)
    WITHOUT the Helo !!
    and as Commander, saw them all streaming south
    (like the attacks in Lord of the Rings)
    and as our team was ripping them
    (with both Tanks and nearly all the mounted .50 cals)
    I got bored, so I took the Helo
    and swooped over and got myself several road kills by picking them off the hill crests

tons of laughing on our side
    and plenty of anger on theirs

so, your best story is ?????
    I try to avoid one sided borefests like that.....give me a close game where both teams are below 20 tickets each is the way to go

Funniest moment for me is still the classic corpse humping the enemy, the other day I was having an extended hump session when one of his squad decided on revenge....I killed him too (luckily I may add as he had the drop on me) and the humped his corpse till he disappeared.....aaaah satisfaction guaranteed

Comment

My best story is when I knifed the same person, AgentBodo, 5 times, and I shot him with my pistol once, all in the same round. I wasn't even picking on this guy, he just kept appearing in wrong places at the wrong time. This guy was so stupid that it was impossible not to kill him. He also kept dying by his own artillery. I made few comments about him and the whole server was laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_red_Cube
        I try to avoid one sided borefests like that.....give me a close game where both teams are below 20 tickets each is the way to go

Funniest moment for me is still the classic corpse humping the enemy, the other day I was having an extended hump session when one of his squad decided on revenge....I killed him too (luckily I may add as he had the drop on me) and the humped his corpse till he disappeared.....aaaah satisfaction guaranteed
        ROFL! Although it's poor sport to do something like that, I find it's REALLY funny to do it to some people myself! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_red_Cube

aahhhhh yes good ol's corpse humpin... i get many ppl angry tough.. i'm "done" more than what i do 'em... :|:

Comment

I love when it turns out that I've suddenly got a worst enemy or a worst victim. It's like we become friends... sorta... I taunt or joke with him/her. etc.

However, I HATE when commanders do anything other than command. I love commanding and take it seriously. Iv'e done it several times and I know that you can't play and command at the same time. I recently took on the habit of initiating kicks against commanders who fly or camp vehicles, or if I don't hear uav/artillary strikes every 90 seconds. If I don't hear my commanders voice every 2 minutes there's a problem. I've even blown up c4 in front of them trying to get thier attention while they're most likely spooning Hagen Daz and maturbating while I'm trying to get a supply drop. Shoulda shot the b@stard hehe.

Whoa... off subject...

=P

Comment

Snipers Paradise on Wake Island last night. We had the airbase and the Chinese had the two bases on the South peninsula. I set up North of the airbase and picked off 12-15 people attacking along the ridge and along the beach. Then, with all flags taken I dropped a grenade on a sniper sneaking into the base and hunted down and killed an engineer at point blank with my pistol FTW!

Comment

Me and another guy (I was medic) were hiding underneath an enemy APC that was capping the flag. Managed to kill about 3 guys until they found us.

Comment

On Gulf of Oman...

A whole bunch of people (maybe 10-15 people) were camping for the Supercobra and I'm guessing the MEC commander saw this as his chance to get some easy kills. MEC drops artillery on the ship and everyone camping the Supercobra dies, including me, just before the Supercobra spawned. Yes, we all waited in vain as the uncamping players took the chance to grab the Supercobra as it spawned.

The above isn't the funny part though. The guy that took off with the Supercobra didn't bring a copilot with him so he flew back to base to get someone. Still, all the players who were camping for the Supercobra previously was still competing for a seat in the Supercobra. Before the Supercobra even got close to landing and while was still hovering off the ledge of the ship, a few players were waiting patiently to let it land while the rest of us were jumping off the ledge to grab the seat. LMAO! Everybody jumped but I was the one who got the seat, the rest fell into the ocean and suicided. Even then, people were still jumping. LOL.

These kind of hilarious moments makes the game golden.

Comment

I hate to boast but none of that compares to my rooftop carnage last night where I must have capped off over a dozen enemy before a sniper finally got ahold of me =P I was really kicking butt, as far as compard to my usual gaming goes. I cant wait to get my computer settled down so I can enjoy playing like that again. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jofaba
                      I hate to boast but none of that compares to my rooftop carnage last night where I must have capped off over a dozen enemy before a sniper finally got ahold of me =P I was really kicking butt, as far as compard to my usual gaming goes. I cant wait to get my computer settled down so I can enjoy playing like that again. =)
                      so where is the funny bit mr Showoff?

Comment

Originally posted by iflabs
                        On Gulf of Oman...

A whole bunch of people (maybe 10-15 people) were camping for the Supercobra and I'm guessing the MEC commander saw this as his chance to get some easy kills. MEC drops artillery on the ship and everyone camping the Supercobra dies, including me, just before the Supercobra spawned. Yes, we all waited in vain as the uncamping players took the chance to grab the Supercobra as it spawned.

The above isn't the funny part though. The guy that took off with the Supercobra didn't bring a copilot with him so he flew back to base to get someone. Still, all the players who were camping for the Supercobra previously was still competing for a seat in the Supercobra. Before the Supercobra even got close to landing and while was still hovering off the ledge of the ship, a few players were waiting patiently to let it land while the rest of us were jumping off the ledge to grab the seat. LMAO! Everybody jumped but I was the one who got the seat, the rest fell into the ocean and suicided. Even then, people were still jumping. LOL.

These kind of hilarious moments makes the game golden.
                        now That's funny.....like a bunch of lemmings jumping to their death, did any of them use a chute?

Comment

Nah, no one used their chute since it there was water...

I don't know why but I did a 360 once while in a F35. I was flying to low and accidently touched the left wing against a palm tree, at this point of time, the plane stop dead in its track to do the 360 before touching the ground and blowing up. I couldn't download the BFTV file for this round, darn.

Comment

Well mine isn't a single funny moment but something that I like to do occasionally to my victims, especially the ones who are making my death count rise and this is a real nice way to say thanks to the guy who just not only took your life's breathe but had a nice teabagging trist with your dead body. Now we all know that when you die after you fall your view is facing up. You have a clear view of what is directly above you and you can hear everything that is still going on like teammates and enemies screaming for a medic or idle chatter, or being run over by the tank that just turned you into swiss cheese.

So now that my victim has a nice view of the sky, After I make sure the coast is clear I will sprint over to him, standing directly over his face where I know he has the best view of yours truely. Then I proceed to empty the rest of my clip into him, and for the cudegra, I pull out my trusty 'rusty' combat knife and kneel down and take a few needed solveniers for my ear neckless!

I have found that this definatly has a psycological impact on your victim. I have gotten alot of comments from very angry players like, "WTF! Get the Hell Off Me!" and "Bastid! YOUR DEAD NOW!" More importantly, I believe this has a degrading and negative impact on the moral of your opponent. It will make him think twice about his next 15 second mortality after the not so nice feeling of helplessness while he is being pixel humiliated!

Call it sick? I just call it 'Good Clean Fun' :laugh:

Comment

Nothing is as saitisfying as base rapping w/ J-10
                              In the pervious round, I figure out my team is so terrible that I switched to the other side. Map change to dragon valley after, and I grabbed my J-10 and start bombing.
                              My team is good enough to even cap the Northest flag, leaving only the carrier as their spawn point, I was keep shooting them w/ machine gun and able to dodge all the missiles by just simply banking my jet to right/left.

And I ended up earn myself a good conduct metal for that round

Comment

Working...
                              X