Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help plz

I tried searching but I didn't find anything with my problem
    I have 2 unlocks, played MULTIPLE rounds of SF, got TONS of kills.. But yet when I go into BF2 Vanilla I still have my regular unlocks and not my SF ones.. Whats going on?

Thank you for your time and replys
    If this problem has been spoken of flame away if you want to feel like a big man. Because I know some of you just love being that scary E-Bully

Re: help plz

Is your in-game name Soccer07? If so, it's showing you as a Corporal, and you have two unlocks (L85A1 and G36C), and that's all you should have as a Corporal. You don't automatically get all the SF unlocks simply by playing SF, you have to earn them by ranking up just like you do the regular BF2 unlocks. When you reach Sergeant you'll be able to unlock two more guns, and if you like you can use them on SF guns (although you could only get the SCAR-L and G36E because you have to have the regular BF2 unlock for a kit before you can get the SF one).

~Wolfgang

Comment

if u are Soccer07 the guns u carry are not from SF exp, they are normal BF2 unlocks, but u can use them in the SF game

Comment

I havent used Soccer07 in a while, my friend asked me to play his account till he actually gets the game, my problem was he had 2 vanilla unlocks, and by playing SF your supposed to get 2 extra unlocks from the expansion. I know how the unlocks work, my problem was that the SF ones werent coming up. But the problem is solved because the message finally popped up and gave him the choice of guns. Thanks for your replys though

edit: just found a few posts about free unlocks, guess it wasnt solved, but hey I still unlocked the F2000 for him which is all he wanted

Comment

Working...
        X