New Patch Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch Video

I was just over on the BF2S forums and Stratocaster has found a new video of the 1.2 patch. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/w/Battlefield...ArE&search=bf2

I'm a little worried - all it took to take down that UAV was a clip from the M4.
    Thoughts?

Re: New Patch Video

Haven't this been posted before? I'm more worried about that the C4 chucking remains... But I hope it's being fixed.

Comment

Sorry but I believe that this was posted over a, week ago and is an alpha version of the patch. Those who tested it posted here that it was not the final version.

Comment

I can tell your that is not the final outcome, if MMG's could take out chopper thats easy, no one would fly them. Anyway, they claimed c4 was nerfed and will be nerfed in the final patch. Just have to wait till the patches out.

Comment

What does 'Nurfed' mean?

Comment

That C4 pack fly’s like a rocket, people will be using that rather than the AT kit!

I hope they clam it down a bit in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare inc.
              What does 'Nurfed' mean?
              Softened, Weakened, Reduction in Power and/or lethality... Comes from the company called Nerf, who make harmless foam toys (balls, projectiles, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                I can tell your that is not the final outcome, if MMG's could take out chopper thats easy, no one would fly them. Anyway, they claimed c4 was nerfed and will be nerfed in the final patch. Just have to wait till the patches out.
                The problem with C4 is nto that you can throw it, it's that you can instantly switch to detonator and blow it mid air. If they do get rid of the ability to throw a 5 lb block of C4 it will be the most retarded thing they do. It looks like they may have made the instanaswitch go away, which is good.

Comment

No More picking up mines and stuff in 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by Versus3k
                    Softened, Weakened, Reduction in Power and/or lethality... Comes from the company called Nerf, who make harmless foam toys (balls, projectiles, etc.).
                    Cool, Thank you. Will be intresting to see/play.

Comment

The ability to quick detonate explosives was something players complained about being UNABLE to do in 1942 and BFV. Tossing C4 is being addressed, and as stated before that video is out of date.

Comment

After viewing the recent update from EA I notice you increased the distance that a player can toss a grenade. Why did you feel you needed to increase it? don't you think grenades can be thrown far enough already?

Comment

Because of the change to jump shooting, the grenade throw distance was lowered compared to a jump throw in 1.12. That distance was considered ideal and so the change to throw distance was made to keep it and the new jump shooting changes.

You will not be able to actually throw a grenade any further in 1.2. A jump toss will go the same distance as 1.12, however a standard toss will go further in 1.2 than 1.12.

Make sense?

Comment

Sounds about right then, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                              Sorry but I believe that this was posted over a, week ago and is an alpha version of the patch. Those who tested it posted here that it was not the final version.
                              Hmmm...I did a seach for it, oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X