What is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is better?

I was trying to get a cenus of what people on these forums would get eithier a PS3 which would cost arounf the 400 or 500 mark with the best graphics out and full keyboard and mouse compladibility or spend like 1500 for a good computer with lets say a new nvidia 7900 or ati 1900?

please i need help can u guys tell me what u think

thanks ice

Re: What is better?

Im getting a PS3 because i enjoy playing with my friends who are actually in the same room as i am, plus it will be less of a hassle than a PC to just play games.
    plus, i just love all the cool games that i cant play on PC, like MGS4, Killzone, etc etc.

I enjoy my PC, but i had a console before my first gaming PC, so i plan on going back to consoles, and use my PC for games i cant play or plays as well on consoles, like strategy games for example.

Then again, its your choice on which you would want to do, i suggest going with which one feels just right, and try to formulate your own opinion on wether or not you should get it before you seek someone elses opinions.

When ever i run into situations like this I

formulate my own decision
    Look at all the negatives of my decision
    Look at all the positives of my other choice
    think about all the negatives of my other choice
    then think about all the positives of my intial choice

Usually i come to a pretty definite answer.

Comment

im going to get a PS3 but not for about a year to let the prices drop and to let them iron the problems out of the first batch..

I agree with shockwave with the playing with friends in the same room thing... cant beat a good tekken sesh with some ale.

Comment

Well the PS3 will cost ALOT. Im guessing like 5-600 and it will be using the "BLUE RAY DISKS" that can hold like 50 gbs on a single disk. so the games might cost more.

I would get a new computer. Since they PS3 will cost so much not many will have it for MP.

Comment

Originally posted by GR|M|IN
          Well the PS3 will cost ALOT. Im guessing like 5-600 and it will be using the "BLUE RAY DISKS" that can hold like 50 gbs on a single disk. so the games might cost more.
          which i why im waiting till the skim price it down to a level im preapared to pay for and blue ray is one of the things that attracts me to it.

Comment

PS3 for me. I recently just did a 1500$ upgrade on my PC so it will be another year or so before I have to worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFinger
              which i why im waiting till the skim price it down to a level im preapared to pay for and blue ray is one of the things that attracts me to it.

My Price level is 400 tops! LoL Im not much of a consol gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by GR|M|IN
                My Price level is 400 tops! LoL Im not much of a consol gamer.
                get one in 07 then... im sure its going to be into your range then...

Comment

Originally posted by BigFinger
                  get one in 07 then... im sure its going to be into your range then...
                  Thats what I was Thinking, I still have 5 more years till the next next gen comes out LoL

Comment

Working...
                  X