Winter in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter in Europe?

So this French site Here have the standard Euro Force delayed story, but the pic they use with it shows a winter map, has anyone see this elsewhere? I can't find it at EA.

Re: Winter in Europe?

I haven't seen it, three new maps though (Smoke Screen, Taraba Quarry, and Great Wall) if there was a winter map I wonder which one it would be...

Comment

I saw in an interview that there will be no winter maps. I wonder how they will pull that off in Alaska.

Comment

Maybe by "no winter maps" they meant no snow, ice, etc. I don't see how it would be that difficult to put white textures on the terrain.

Comment

Modern Combat?

Comment

this is not a modern combat screen.

Comment

Ah crap, they used a 360 screenshot when talking about Euro Force, it's here on this 360 page:

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

dammit, it would be nice to have some snow ala COD2

Comment

even if it is from Modern Combat, why are they wearing desert camo in the snow?...last time I checked...snow was white...not tan/brown... lol

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                    even if it is from Modern Combat, why are they wearing desert camo in the snow?...last time I checked...snow was white...not tan/brown... lol
                    Cause they are too lazy to make a new skin.

Comment

I still don't know how are they going to make an Alaska map without snow.

Comment

winter would be sweet...it just bugs me how the usmc soldiers are wearing thick long sleeves and winter-like gloves in the middle of the desert..i would prob burn up

Comment

Duh its MC, that ****ty ass L85A2 is different to the one in Euro Force. Looks better there but the gun is still ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                            I still don't know how are they going to make an Alaska map without snow.
                            As I'm living in Alaska (before you ask, no, I don't live in an igloo, yes, I have power, internet, heating, air conditioning and everything you have) I can say that there are definitely long periods of time that there is no snow. The past year the snow finished melting somewhere around march/april and it didn't snow again until late november. Of course I live in the south-central portion and can't speak for other areas, but Alaska doesn't instantly mean a 24/7 frozen wasteland. If there really won't be winter maps I'd expect one of the following:
                            Heavily forested area
                            Mountain/Highlands
                            City or rural town
                            Island/Coastal based (the story was a chinese invasion, right?)

Whatever it is, I hope it's cool (pun not intended).

Comment

Working...
                            X