Bug in Gulf of Oman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Gulf of Oman...

If you an MEC and fly over the US carrier, jump in the water and enter the carrier, work your way up the stares to the right side of the flight deck and as your climbing the ladder, you all the sudden find yourself next to the right front of the Blackhawk (if there is one there). This has happened to me no less than 5 times in the past 2 months. Anyone else experience this?

Re: Bug in Gulf of Oman...

Nope.

Comment

negatory

Comment

Yeah few times, happens rarely though

Comment

That spot just off the deck on that walkway thing is a spawn point. More than likely an enemy spawned and bumped you up on deck - same way as getting shoved off deck if you are too close to the aircraft spawn pt.

Comment

omg, Actually YES, a LOT! I find this bug quite, or very very helpful. If I happen to bail out over the ship and I'm IN the carrier, in the middle passageway and a helicopter spawns, I am immedietely teleported up next to it! Awesome!

Comment

hmmm dont understand what he tried to say...

Comment

that's a known bug on carrier. it existed on wake island too, where u could be "teleported" to BH spawn point, cobra spawn point, or F35 spawn point when the specific vehicle respawns, if you stood at the right spots. then 1.12 patch fixed it. but it's still there on Gulf.

Comment

another bug is if u sit on the little ledge (very small little thing sticking of carrier) to the right of the attack heli, and hold down e, you will be teleported up when the heli spawns. I can guarrentee that u will b the first in the heli.

Comment

gregorio007,

Screenshot of where to stand plz?

Comment

Moved to Bug Reports

Comment

Originally posted by gregorio007
                        another bug is if u sit on the little ledge (very small little thing sticking of carrier) to the right of the attack heli, and hold down e, you will be teleported up when the heli spawns. I can guarrentee that u will b the first in the heli.
                        Aha! That's what that guy was trying to do. My gunner and I had just been downed and was on our way to the helo spawn. Suddenly my gunner spots someones fingers sticking out and shoots him. We couldn't figure out why he was prone there but we laughed about it for some time. Now it's even more funny.

Comment

Originally posted by =DPK=Decoy
                          gregorio007,

Screenshot of where to stand plz?
                          stand on this ledge and go prone. Then crawl forward as far as u can
                          [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Battlefield%202/Screenshots/screen120.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by gregorio007
                            stand on this ledge and go prone. Then crawl forward as far as u can
                            [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Battlefield%202/Screenshots/screen120.jpg[/IMG]
                            for some reason i cant put a screenshot on here. i tried dragging it over and copy pasting it but i really have no idea wut im doing. sorry

Comment

Try putting it in photo bucket or something then post the Link.

Ive never had that glitch happen to me though. ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X