Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!?!

Originally posted by rombaft
    didn't you ever think about why they do -4 for TK and why - 6 for punish ?

or example, you run to a flag, some guy is already taking the flag, so you say, lets TK the moron, I just feel like it, you get -2 , you take flag, you got +2 , he punish you -2 , you make flag team, + 2 , you don't have lost any points, but you did TK on purpose and got punished .

This is why the TK is -4 an,d punish -6 , because you need to feel you TK's and couldn't TK without any loss of points .

Also, if TK was only -2 , there would be tons of more TK'ing for vehicles, you TK for chopper/jet/tank , -2 points, but who cares, 5 sec later you kill some guy and there are your points back .

for the rest : HELLO, welcome to thinking people instead of bla blaing people
    Wow you really got focused on the numbers and left out the last and important part of what i was getting at. i picked the numbers to make a point you really should have read the last part... maybe it wouldve made more sense reading the 3 *'s together. I really couldnt care less about tking ..... wasnt even my point whatsoever I was attempting to show how silly c4ing an empty enemy tank is when you can just hop in and take it. forgive me for "bla blaing" you, or assuming you would read past the number 2's and continue on to this...

* watching a teammate plant c4 on the enemy tank, see the enemy driver abandon the armor and run away, watch the teammate still blow up the armor sending it back to the enemy instead of getting his dumb a$$ in?........ priceless

Comment

Working...
    X