• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new map about WashingtonDC

Originally posted by Sgt. York
    it's just you...
    ahhhh kids these days
    somehow it's political correct for adults to own sniper rifles, heavy machine guns and such, but it's wrong for kids to make a virtual playground based on their neighborhood.

You know full well that you can argue possessing firearms is a way to practice some sort of massacre plan.

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel

Sure might never happen.......but its a game. Which is why ENemy Territory QUake wars is gonna be fun. Its a game.
      BF2. Arguably a War Sim. Yes its a game, but uses real world weapons in a fake, or arguable boring area/world.
      BF2 needs real world settings that are true to life and intresting.
      Quake Wars/ ET dont matter. Its Human Against Aliens......

Come on DICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The community really wants INTRESTING areas to fight in.
      USMC Vs. PLA ... On... THE MOON! and then MARS!!! After all- all this space program silliness actually sounds like a lot of fun on BF2. Instead of arty- the commander who should be in an orbiting satellite, will throw a handful of iron cannon-balls down to the surface, and the gravity of the planet/moon would turn them into lethal weapons.

Comment

nah....just well known real world areas, as previously mentioned.
        I doubt highly you would find the majority of gamers spread out across this great planet, that has NOT heard of New York City... Washington DC and Las Vegas, Angelos...etc. So maps based in these areas would be well recieved. Which is evident by the "majority" of "YES!!" posts within this thread.
        Someone could come out with a BF2 clone but with 10 or more maps done nicely of USA homeland areas in which to fight in......and it would sell. Alot.
        Just the thought of toting around an MP5 in NYC, chasing a MEC down into the subway from 5th and 8th street.......well. I lets just say, I doubt there is anyone here that wouldnt enjoy that.
        Can you imagine NYC, on the scale of that of say, Gulf Of Oman. Complete with a subway system? Mmmm Tactical to say the least.

Comment

What's with the chinese writing? Obviously an communist's dream come true (to have an all out assault on DC). Actually I would like to snipe out a couple of our California democratic senators. Hehe, just kidding (CIA & FBI).

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
          somehow it's political correct for adults to own sniper rifles, heavy machine guns and such, but it's wrong for kids to make a virtual playground based on their neighborhood.

You know full well that you can argue possessing firearms is a way to practice some sort of massacre plan.
          A standard hunting rifle is good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Spodeboy
            What's with the chinese writing? Obviously an communist's dream come true (to have an all out assault on DC). Actually I would like to snipe out a couple of our California democratic senators. Hehe, just kidding (CIA & FBI).
            Nah... communists don't really dream or fantasizing about an all out assault on DC :P They usually tend to and mind their own business rather than blow into others affairs :P.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
              Nah... communists don't really dream or fantasizing about an all out assault on DC :P They usually tend to and mind their own business rather than blow into others affairs :P.
              You need to read up on your communist literature - start with some Lenin - then come back and make that statement again. You can also talk to some people from Tibet, Mongolia, Vietnam or Taiwan for that matter and see what they think.

My idea for the map would be that the MEC forces have the Iwo Jima memorial and the US control points are the Capitol, White House and Lincoln Memorial with the two bridges across.

For the larger maps you could throw in the Jefferson Memorial, Smitsonian and, for fun, the National Arboretum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian
                You need to read up on your communist literature - start with some Lenin - then come back and make that statement again. You can also talk to some people from Tibet, Mongolia, Vietnam or Taiwan for that matter and see what they think.

My idea for the map would be that the MEC forces have the Iwo Jima memorial and the US control points are the Capitol, White House and Lincoln Memorial with the two bridges across.

For the larger maps you could throw in the Jefferson Memorial, Smitsonian and, for fun, the National Arboretum.
                Oooo! Right on Bro! Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X