New Patch..EA plz add this <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch..EA plz add this <3

Im hate it when your commander assest are destroyed/recharging when someone requests it. Then you get insulted because you supposedly arent listneing to them....I Wish EA would add a button in which would say 'UAV recharging or something if they dont hear the first time....or even Scan Trailer destroyed' so when people are wondering why you arent giving them what thet want they know why....

Why do i get the feeling i have made a noob comment :/

Re: New Patch..EA plz add this &lt;3

Your feeling is right....log in more hours with BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth
      Im hate it when your commander assest are destroyed/recharging when someone requests it. Then you get insulted because you supposedly arent listneing to them....I Wish EA would add a button in which would say 'UAV recharging or something if they dont hear the first time....or even Scan Trailer destroyed' so when people are wondering why you arent giving them what thet want they know why....

Why do i get the feeling i have made a noob comment :/
      I think they should have a "kill commander" button. With as much commanders **** people off.

Comment

if you hit accept when it isnt ready, itll send em a mesasage sayin basically that, cept its usually worded to make u look stupid (magative, artillery barrage underway)

Comment

Yeah, it's best with the supply crate. Just say 'yes' and if it's not ready, they get a message 'negative, await refuel of supply aircraft'.

Comment

yust say yes to everything, then the others get a message that's its unpossible. Yesn thats a noob comment

Comment

You don't have to hit yes.

It disappears after a few seconds if the commander can't. However, if he won't then it will just hover on the map until he does or until he cancels it.

Comment

Your feeling is right....log in more hours with BF2.
                I've done enough ty ^_^

and what im trying to say is...when it tells them that it isnt ready...some people dont hear/to stupid to get the message, so they keep requesting it..

Comment

Working...
                X