Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quake wars enemy teritory advertising on this site .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake wars enemy teritory advertising on this site .

On the main page of this forum you have a banner, sometimes it's from the ATI team and sometimes it's an d advertising of Quake wars enemy teritory .

Am I the only one who finds this strange ??

this because quake wars enemy teritory is going to be one of the big (or bigest) concurents of BF2 , and this is a BF2 Site .

It's like showing advertise of Pepsi on a coca cola site if you ask me

Re: Quake wars enemy teritory advertising on this site .

you need to refresh the main forum page sometimes, it will show then, I am talking about the banner where they advertise for server rent , ati and other stuff

Comment

Well i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
        On the main page of this forum you have a banner, sometimes it's from the ATI team and sometimes it's an d advertising of Quake wars enemy teritory .

Am I the only one who finds this strange ??

this because quake wars enemy teritory is going to be one of the big (or bigest) concurents of BF2 , and this is a BF2 Site .

It's like showing advertise of Pepsi on a coca cola site if you ask me
        We haven't officially released it yet, there are some minor stuff that needs to be done, but just FYI -> http://www.totalquakewars.com/

Comment

Great, now I'm going to have to buy that game.

Comment

I want it so badly, its like BF2 but with Doom 3 engine and strogg

Comment

Yeah. looks great and said to run better than BF2 :O

Comment

yeh but I can tell you its a hog for the specs of a PC, I hear that even with a great rig you get bout only 50-60 FPS

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                  yeh but I can tell you its a hog for the specs of a PC, I hear that even with a great rig you get bout only 50-60 FPS
                  lol where do you hear that? The game hasn't even been released yet
                  You are probably not familiar with the Doom engines. They are known for their high optimization for low end PCs. I have been playing PC games for 15 years and i can tell you that Quake and Doom are the best games i have ever played performance vs. quality wise.

It is an obvious fact that QW will outperform BF2 if you think of game bugs, or performance, or fps, or lag issues and so on. What makes me wonder is if it will outperform BF2 gameplay wise.

Comment

Originally posted by maranello
                    You are probably not familiar with the Doom engines. They are known for their high optimization for low end PCs. I have been playing PC games for 15 years and i can tell you that Quake and Doom are the best games i have ever played performance vs. quality wise.

And it's got some new technology in it that D3 or Q4 didn't have..

About gameplay, I'm sure its just as great teamplay game as the original Wolfenstein: ET. Not sure how the 2 very different sides are gonna work out though, will have to wait for a demo or smth.

And I hate how everyone compares this game to BF2 just cause it has vehicles in it. ET is above BF2, with great teamplay and objective based maps. I too like BF2, but as soon as QW arrives, bye-bye Battlefield ;D

Comment

speaking about performance... would i be able to run QW on high/med at 800x600 on a AthlonXP 2000+ with 1gb ram and 9600XT like i do with bf?

i dunno about performance/quality i think the best i've seen was HL2 source engine, i could run all at max detail at 1280x1024 on the specs u see above. i didnt use AA or AF, i never use those anyway.

Comment

Wouldn't we see vehicles in QW as we have seen it in Quake 4? If this is true and we see vehicles like we did in Quake 4 (AT and T walker I call them :P) then the game is going to own! Hopefully, just like the games predecessors it will be fun to play online with little bugs, but more importantly I can change my name when ever I want!

Comment

Most sites use ads by google, which is random and based off of key words... So a gaming site will have ads that are gaming related...

Curious, how is this bf2 related ? Shouldnt this be in off-topic ?

Comment

there is ads on this site? I havent noticed with FF adblocker
                            "Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Is thsi game going to be like BF2?

Comment

Working...
                              X