2 Noob questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Noob questions

1. Do you get a *3 damage multiplier when shooting someone in the head?

2. Ones i was playing support and decided to throw a grenade at some enemies but when i threw it i saw that i threw 2 grenades at once. Was this an illusion/possibly some guy behind me/or something else? Or do you acctually throw 2 grenades at once when playing support? Its never worked ever after that but still... Im sure i saw what i saw... or did i???

Feel free to flame me but it wont help anyone.

Re: 2 Noob questions

1. I believe this is true, you definitely do more damage even if that isn't the exact value but from what I have read that seems to be the case, 3 times the damage.

2. Must have just been a glitch or as you suggested someone else tossing one. Though double grenades would be nice, pull the pins out with your teeth

Comment

try to use a L85a1 in the head or ur teamate it will like 90 to 85 % of dmg

Comment

2. Your not throwing 2 grenades. Happens to me all the time and I believe it's another animation glitch. You might have noticed how sometimes you dont see him throw the grenade, but a grenade lept out of his hand.

Comment

#1. Example, lets pretend a shot to anywhere other than the head (body/legs) does 20 damaage points (out of 100). That same bullet would then do 60 damage if shot at the head (20x3). So a gun that takes 5 shots to kill to the chest would kill in only 2 rounds to the head. There is also body armor to take into effect on the heavy classes (assault, engy, etc..), which gives them 110% on their body.

#2. Bug, visual. Not much different than the 2 C4 thing when you toss / right click / left click real fast....

Comment

Alright! Thanks for your help everyone!!

Comment

Working...
            X