Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jackhammer in the Warlord Palace....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jackhammer in the Warlord Palace....

I have found a release to all the GL whores running around in this game and that's running around like a crazyman with the Jackhammer in the Palace. It's great!

People will be trying to line me up and it's just bang bang, turn, bang bang, turn, bang bang, reload. Always sprinting between the bang bangs.

With most weapons I'll be trying to move sideways while the toober lines me up and lose in the end. Now I just run straight at 'em and you guessed it, bang bang. Had a toober miss and duck behind the corner... no grenade throw, no wait for him to return, I just rush him and bang bang.

I have finally found my place with the Jackhammer, and I love it. So any of you exclusively GL whores run into sito in the Palace, just remember, bang bang!

Re: The Jackhammer in the Warlord Palace....

same with the DAO (imo), plus with the DAO you get the grapple. :ar15:
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by sito
      I have found a release to all the GL whores running around in this game and that's running around like a crazyman with the Jackhammer in the Palace. It's great!

People will be trying to line me up and it's just bang bang, turn, bang bang, turn, bang bang, reload. Always sprinting between the bang bangs.

With most weapons I'll be trying to move sideways while the toober lines me up and lose in the end. Now I just run straight at 'em and you guessed it, bang bang. Had a toober miss and duck behind the corner... no grenade throw, no wait for him to return, I just rush him and bang bang.

I have finally found my place with the Jackhammer, and I love it. So any of you exclusively GL whores run into sito in the Palace, just remember, bang bang!
      Sttttt dont tell everyone the Jackhammer rocks....

Comment

I love the Jackhammer. Ever since I unlocked it I've been playing a lot more engineer. It would be great in the palace if my computer didn't lag up everytime I ran in there.

BTW: BANG BANG

Comment

Ya im great at short ranges with my Jackhammer and DAO. It seems to have been the cure to all noob tubing since I rid myself of lag problems a few days ago. I have better success with the DAO, though, as its a lot better for multiple enemies, but the Jackhammer can be more fun to use at times.

Comment

Its all about the DAO12 sure the Jackhammer is nice but it doesnt carry as many rounds and takes forever to reload almost aslong as the DAO plus with the DAO you get your RPG's insted of the team killing mines

Comment

Originally posted by sito

you should try it on iron gator or any of the night maps

Comment

Originally posted by 2(x)ist
                Its all about the DAO12 sure the Jackhammer is nice but it doesnt carry as many rounds and takes forever to reload almost aslong as the DAO plus with the DAO you get your RPG's insted of the team killing mines

the jackhamer is better, it has less rounds, but the rounds are more powerfull, and it seems to be better at some more distance, you also have more one shot kills with the jackhamer then with the DAO, and when you start reloading the DAO you can go and take a **** because it takes forever, jackhamer reloads faster, lots faster

Comment

Jackhammer has a great fire rate and reload is just awesome!
                  BANG BANG!

Comment

JackHAmmer is so good at the palace, its just deadly, that or tear gas combo with machine PKM

Comment

I love it when they bunny hop into my jackhammer!

BANG, BANG! IN YOUR FACE BUGS!

I too suffer from a lot of lag inside the palace when there are a lot of people about so it is not as much fun as it could be. How did you get rid of your lag?

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                        JackHAmmer is so good at the palace, its just deadly, that or tear gas combo with machine PKM
                        Lie down at the lip of the stairs, aiming down the hallways of either spawn...

There's nothing they can do, not even GL works. best chance they got is a flash, but then again all you gotta do is crawl backwards a fraction and it doesnt affect you. Go figure.

Comment

Well it depend the M-11 83(USMC shotgun) rock on but still I LOVE my MP7 =)

Comment

Hah I dont play that map too much but I must try this. I guess it helps not having to keep clicking. But it ****es me off it has 7 rounds rather than 10.

Someone should mention that to whoever is taking in patch suggestions right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mizu
                              you should try it on iron gator or any of the night maps
                              Just got the chance to try it on Iron Gator. Works great in the stair wells and corridors!

Also, as someone else has said, I find the Jackhammer to have better range and I get more one shot kills. I loved the DAO before the 1.12 patch, but since then I can't do much with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X