Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Helicopter denial

Originally posted by Calmae
    He isn't lying. I have a standard 2mb connection and I download alot of torrents (see, im with the program :laugh: ) while playing and the only time ill lag is when someone with a ping of over 300 joins the game.

I don't know starcraft personally but perhaps its a game which uses alot more bandwidth?
    Bunch of off topic replies. None of the last 4 or so replies have anything to do with this thread. stay on topic. And btw you were hostile first sir whatever your name is.

Comment

More than likely he was up there padding his stats for helo time. Check his stats - see if he is close to a badge or award for helo - this is probably your answer.

Either that or he was just helping his friends on the other team not get killed by the chopper - but my gut says stat padding.

Comment

i was not hostile but making critisizm and trying to be funny...it went unnoticed

Comment

i agree with the beerstein, he was probably looking to accrue time in a chopper or something. Else, as somebody else mentioned earlier, he wanted you to bail so that he could pick his mate up. And, in bailing and opening your chute immediately, he was being most considerate cos you can get that airborne ribbon!!!! You should apologise to him for being so nasty when he was only trying to help you out! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robske007a
            Lol :-) if you expirence lag when you listen to music whilst playing BF2, you must have a bad internetconnection or bad processor.

I play with music (windows mediaplayer), download movies (limewire), and my ping is always round 25.
            how can u do that?????? Even when i shut everything off, im still getting huge pings (sometimes over 300). Whats worng with my comp??????????

Comment

Maybe he was practicing single person TV guided shots?

Comment

Keep it on topic and civil please...I really don't see this thread going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                  I did get out of the gunner seat. He was still up there for the remainder of the game. Can't anyone read anymore?
                  Please point me to the part where you say you got out the gunner seat. All you have done is said that someone grabbed the chopper and flew it straight up for the whole round, and then you show an image of you in the gunner seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-
                    Please point me to the part where you say you got out the gunner seat. All you have done is said that someone grabbed the chopper and flew it straight up for the whole round, and then you show an image of you in the gunner seat.
                    The image should give you enough information to tell you that being thousands of feet up in the air while my pilot is sitting doing nothing caused me to bail. For the people that said he's probably stat padding: He's still denying others from using the helicopter. It's not the first time I've seen this happen either although it is not very common.

Comment

than go fly an airlpane or something.. som1 ruins something for you ignore it, go out and do somethin else to compensate for the loss of ur helo (steal the enemy's )

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
                        than go fly an airlpane or something.. som1 ruins something for you ignore it, go out and do somethin else to compensate for the loss of ur helo (steal the enemy's )
                        I can't go fly an airplane because this happened weeks ago. I'm just alerting people to this stupidity. I'm not looking for a solution. I'm already well aware of the solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                          I did get out of the gunner seat. He was still up there for the remainder of the game. Can't anyone read anymore?
                          He wanted to get his Airborne Ribbon. :P. But didn't know how much higher to go before he jumps. :laugh:

Comment

Sounds dumb.
                            And boring.
                            Dumb and boring.
                            And dumb.

Never seen it.
                            That's all I have to contribute to this thread...

Other than to say it's dumb.
                            And boring.
                            A dumb and boring thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                              Sounds dumb.
                              And boring.
                              Dumb and boring.
                              And dumb.

Never seen it.
                              That's all I have to contribute to this thread...

Other than to say it's dumb.
                              And boring.
                              A dumb and boring thread!
                              Bloody forum padder

Comment

Rofls!

Comment

Working...
                                X