The Only Reason Why I'm Looking Foward to Euro Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Only Reason Why I'm Looking Foward to Euro Force

It's so that EA can TAKE OUT that stupid message of "the Europeans are comming!!!" everytime I boot up BF2. It is such an eyesore, EA has to find a better way to market these things.

Re: The Only Reason Why I'm Looking Foward to Euro Force

Whats wrong with it? I think its a good way to let ppl know about upcomming stuff.

Comment

I don't think it's that big of a deal.

You DO know that once Euro Forces is out, they will put up a new one for the next booster?

Comment

Once that's gone you'll have the armored advertisement..... Besides you dont actually have to close it I notice just click multiplayer and it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
          Whats wrong with it? I think its a good way to let ppl know about upcomming stuff.
          its good the first time, but after like 80 times ur kinda ****ed

Comment

Oh please. If they didn't bring up that message you'd be complaining about how you're tired of loading the game to the exact same screen all the time. Posts like this should just be deleted, or atleast given an appropriate topic title so I don't open it up thinking it's a productive, intelligent, or honest post.

Amazing how people can be flamed so badly for "whining" about jets, yet when someone posts spam like this everyone acts in a way that would make Budha look aggressive.

This guy knows there's never been something that's less of a big deal in gaming history, if he honestly even sees it as a problem. It's just a way of jumping on the EA-hate-bandwagon. I guess hate is something that can be used to gain popularity these days though.

Comment

OMG this makes me think of those little 5 year old kids that i see from class when they have their recess. Seriously its one fuc*ing click, nothing to post some stupid thread about.

Comment

I will feel dirty when I join a bf2 server in the future and the round ends resulting as a map change to like"berlin" or what ever those euroforce maps will be.

For those who are looking forward to buying booster/euroforce I am just warning you now that its a waste of money, the maps included are most likely as dull as zatar wetlands map, and you just get a p90 which a m4 is even better, there is no reason for buying more.

Comment

For those who are looking forward to buying booster/euroforce I am just warning you now that its a waste of money, the maps included are most likely as dull as zatar wetlands map, and you just get a p90 which a m4 is even better, there is no reason for buying more.
                  Do you have a single fact to back that up? Most likley not as you clearly didn't do any research into this if you think there's going to be a map in Berlin. EA's already listed the 3 maps that will be included.

Comment

ea are greedy people.. honestly they make you pay for something so small, it should be in the 1.2 patch or something.

Comment

He sounds frustrated? Because that's obvious bullpoo.

I'm looking forward to Euro because of the weapons. Until mods start
                      popping out with new weapons, I'll likely be buying all the expansions.
                      And I hope they match the physics to vanilla BF2 moreso than SF's
                      'airskiing', slip-n-slide helis and vehicles.

But I sure won't be using EA Downloader if I can help it..

Comment

back on topic... i just feel that EA should respect their customers a bit more. I mean forcing consumers to look at an advertisment everytime they boot up BF2 is not respectful to the consumer. I mean, i just spend 40 bucks paying for the game and they want me to buy another expansion? Thats not the way to make business, that only shows that EA only wants to make money and not make the consumers happy (which is understandable, cause i wouldnt mind making a few bucks off some poor sap). Not to mention that the game we have now is still seriously bugged, (red name tag for starters). However, I just realized that i've contradicted myself in certain areas, and i'm too tired to edit this post so do what you like.

Comment

.........cant wait to earn that single medal !!!

Why do they even bother?

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                            .........cant wait to earn that single medal !!!

Why do they even bother?
                            I know. Hopefully this one will take less than 4500 hours to get, so I can get it without playing for 250 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
                              I know. Hopefully this one will take less than 4500 hours to get, so I can get it without playing for 250 years.
                              When I first saw the requirements for the medals in SF I just forgot about them. I'm probably gonna buy the Euroforce pack in the hope that the new maps are fun to play. I'm already tired of the SF maps.

When it comes to the ingame advertisement box I wish they would atleast rotate the info once in a while. Ze europeans are coming!! I'm shure everyone is pi$$ing their pants.

Comment

Working...
                              X