Grenades killing without exploding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenades killing without exploding?

Ok stupid question. The other night I threw a grenade at someone and it instantly killed them. I thought for a second it was just lag, that I didn't hear the explosion, but then a second later it exploded killing the rest of this guy's squad. So can a grenade just kill someone from having it hit them, not exploding? It did say I killed him with a grenade.

Re: Grenades killing without exploding?

Originally posted by Wraith_3
    Ok stupid question. The other night I threw a grenade at someone and it instantly killed them. I thought for a second it was just lag, that I didn't hear the explosion, but then a second later it exploded killing the rest of this guy's squad. So can a grenade just kill someone from having it hit them, not exploding? It did say I killed him with a grenade.
    Yes, u can kill somebody by just hitting them direct with the nade, u can also do that with flashbangs and smoke nades, which REALLY embarrases the other guy, too bad u can't use the tear gas launcher to kill direct lol.

Comment

his health was so low that that tiny hit just kiled him... same with flashbang..

Edit: damn.. som1 beat me to it...

Comment

grenade+other players head= Instant death most of the time.
        Hard to do but very funny. I had about 20 smoke grenade kills from walking up to enemy commanders and pegging them. lol

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
          his health was so low that that tiny hit just kiled him... same with flashbang..

Edit: damn.. som1 beat me to it...
          No, his health doesn't have to be low, trust me, i was once a medic, i just healed a guy fully, then i threw a nade at the coming forces, but the nade unfortunately hit the guy infront of me, who had full health, and it resulted in a TK from a direct hit, then since the nade bounced off of him, it was like a foot away from me, and i started running like mad, but th enade exploded and i died, so in that i got -6 points total. :cry: :cry:

Comment

Eddy is correct, i've seen other ppl do this and I even tk'ed a squad m8 with a smoke nade once :P

Comment

I've teamkilled with shock paddles and killed people with the wrench and smoke grenade before... lol

Comment

Yeah, the first time that happened to me when I was at full health I thought it was a hack, until I did it myself accidently.

Comment

Was prone once and a grenade rolled over to my head and killed me (Had full health). It exploded after i died. =D

Comment

holycrap..must try on unsuspecting campers...or ANYONE for that matter!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                      I've teamkilled with shock paddles and killed people with the wrench and smoke grenade before... lol
                      How exactly did you kill with the wrench?

Comment

Thanks! I'm going to have to try this on purpose the next time.
                        Most likely I'll blow myself up or the guy not paying attention will turn around and kill me... :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                        X