Extra stat needed in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra stat needed in the game

The amount of times I see people getting tk'd they need to add that stat so it gives people an idea of how many deaths they really have due to the enemy. Any word on the removing of radio chatter? Thanks

Re: Extra stat needed in the game

Originally posted by GODJOEY
    The amount of times I see people getting tk'd they need to add that stat so it gives people an idea of how many deaths they really have due to the enemy. Any word on the removing of radio chatter? Thanks
    Same for arty, i bet my bottom dollar that at least 1/4 of my deaths come from arty/tks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
      Same for arty, i bet my bottom dollar that at least 1/4 of my deaths come from arty/tks.
      Wow, you must be an arty magnet!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey
        i know i am.... i think 1/4 is a tiny bit high, but id say at least 1/6 or so are arty, but factoring in tks, i guess 1/4 sounds about right

(note: im not a retard punisher, but after 5 in a round, they all get punished)

Comment

Originally posted by Casey
          No, its just the friends he keeps

Comment

yeah i wish they had this stat. really help to see how much what im doing is actually my fault

Comment

There are heaps of stats missing.

Commander assets destroyed, for example, points lost to punishes,...

Comment

True I didn't think of that, arty deaths. I figured since the kills didn't count in the game that arty kills just don't count... I realized they do keep adding up to your total kill count. Kills/deaths from artillary would have been a nice stat edition. Although I would settle for a little blood =). My favorite punish would have to be recently, I started doing medic a little more and I hit someone with tank well he ran into the tank and died. I get out revive and there it is the punish lol.

Comment

i think headshots should be added to snipers stats...

Comment

Good points all. I definately dislike seeing my stats tarnished by deaths that I don't deserve, especially from TK's and Artillery. Other bad luck, I can handle.

I don't really think that these are major problems, but it would be nice if they were addressed by some friendly techie with a bit of time.

Comment

There should be knife and shock paddle rankings. There should be a shock paddle badge too. I'd like them to change the stats so you could tell how many times you have been knifed/shock paddled not how many times you have died with that weapon in your hands.

I don't really care about stats but the number of knife kills I have and more recently shock paddles (just starting to get into) is about the only thing I look at.

I would like a better breakdown because on our server our squad always gets arty'ed. I have died a heap from arty strikes. The enemy commander most of the time seems to be on the ball and follows our squad or squads around.

Comment

Bunny hops should be recorded, too. Each hop. So should kills by noobtube bunny hopping! Ahar!

Actually, I think there's way too many stats as it is. None of this would matter that much if the scores weren't micro-managed.

Comment

The stats need work over all. Their should be a "commander" kit and any kills/deaths you get in a vehicles should not be included in your kit stats. If a great jet pilot is always a sniper (I wonder why?), they can have 30,000 kills with a jet and 5 with a sniper rifle, pistol, grenades, and claymores.

Also, it would be nice to see your stats in a given time frame of play (every 10-100 hours). This way you can see your stats for the first 100 hours you played and compare them to the last 100, see the correct improvement you have made as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by GODJOEY
                            The amount of times I see people getting tk'd they need to add that stat so it gives people an idea of how many deaths they really have due to the enemy.
                            :laugh: Everytime I'm tk'd, I think I wish there was a stat that told me how many of my deaths were down to being TK'd.

Comment

I'd like to see stats for everytime I've been screaming repeatedly at a medic\support for a medpack\ammo pouch while they dither around aimlessly and ignore me

Conversly, how about one for when Im lining up a headshot as a sniper and said medic\support runs into my line of sight to drop unneccesary health\ammo packs

<\anger>

Comment

Working...
                              X