Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the last minutes news of 1.2

There are some bad and good news.

- Cant pick up mines with G key... shame, that enjoyed me.
    - Release date delayed ... good news for me.
    - The distance for throwing hand grenades, ammo packs, and health packs has been increased. ... Nice, really nice !
    - The Red/Blue nametag bug has been addressed.... Finally !
    - Being able to pass through walls using a spinning tank turret has been fixed. It has also been addressed on all rotating vehicle positions just to be safe..... Hmmm that's good

Other comments ?

Re: About the last minutes news of 1.2

I Want The Euro Version And The New Patch Already Ea And Dice!!

Comment

Originally posted by unknown-soldier
      There are some bad and good news.

- The distance for throwing hand grenades, ammo packs, and health packs has been increased. ... Nice, really nice !
      - Being able to pass through walls using a spinning tank turret has been fixed. It has also been addressed on all rotating vehicle positions just to be safe..... Hmmm that's good

Other comments ?
      WTF? so now we cant pick up our own stuff...... and we can throw nades further??? its amazing how far you can throw them now with a simple click and than run forward and jump. You can throw it the whole map for christ sake. Oh well, if they wanna make their games worse than it is their problem.

Comment

Did we need another thread on this?

Oh well, there are bound to be another 30 in the next 2 days.

Comment

thats for sure lol

Comment

I really was looking forward to being able to place and pick up claymores. If they also make it to where they can't be distroyed by grenades, they'll attract teammates like flies. That ability could have been huge for sniper class.

Comment

Bold is positive
              Underline is negative

Still, nothing would make me happier than if they just changed their minds about the grenade/n00b tube radius. That's going to be really annoying. Figuring out ways to kill your enemy with indirect fire is always fun, but it will be nearly impossible since the tube/grenade radius is already so small.

Comment

Okay, I'm gonna divide things into good, bad and ugly.

Good:
                Patch is still actually coming out, with all but the G thing stil in. Amazing, I figured they'd of cut about half the features by now.
                Red/Blue Nametag has been addressed (note the number of things thier bug testing has not caught or fixed up untill now)
                Disapeering flying objects in game lessend... yay...

Bad:
                G won't pick up stuff. Why get rid of that? Delay it more and put it in.

Ugly:
                Delay... bad, but obviously expected.
                Euro force and Armored Assault delayed... why bring this up, who cares...? dl POE2...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJordus
                  Did we need another thread on this?

Oh well, there are bound to be another 30 in the next 2 days.
                  qft.

it's like just incase you didn't see the GIANT article on the front page of the site, here are 30 more threads on the EXACT same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
                    WTF? so now we cant pick up our own stuff...... and we can throw nades further??? its amazing how far you can throw them now with a simple click and than run forward and jump. You can throw it the whole map for christ sake. Oh well, if they wanna make their games worse than it is their problem.
                    In 1.2 you wont be able to jump and throw nades/c4/at mine anymore. That's why the increased the throwing distance.

Comment

As I said in general news, this is all good news, I don't see any bad news. What it says to me is the DICE/EA are getting serious about putting out a quality product. Its a pleasant suprise really and I congratulate them on finally working it out that rushing out a half finished buggy product is not good for business. Makes you wonder why it took them so long to work that out though.

Red/blue tag bug is finally addressed, I hope that means its fixed so it never occurs again.

I can live with not being able to pick up mines, that's no biggie. They didn't say anything about not being able to pickup claymores or C4. Being able to throw grenades/ammo packs/health packs further is a plus too. As well as quickly addressing the spinning tank exploit, although I have yet to come across it, we did test this offline and its very lame to say the least and have yet to come across anyone using it on our server but we knew what to look for after testing it. So we could have quickly banned them but 1 less headache for us is a plus. It this was left too much longer and more and more found out how to do it, it would have been a widely used lamest of the lame exploits.

I just hope they are re-thinking the extreme nerfing that the attack helicopters received. The joke that was the aplha version, I can only hope won't make it as a public release!

I just hope this is a sign of the times and DICE/EA finally recognise they do more harm than good by rushing out buggy products, one can only hope!

Comment

Umm, guys? It said in the thing that mines won't be able to be picked up with G.

You're probably right in assuming that this includes not being able to pick up C4, claymores, etc... but perhaps there is a shred of hope?

Comment

Man lol, was holding a unlock for the L96, now i gotta wait even longer lol.

You could pass through walls with a spinning turret?? News to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paholainen
                            Man lol, was holding a unlock for the L96, now i gotta wait even longer lol.

You could pass through walls with a spinning turret?? News to me lol
                            :laugh: Yeah my point was how much longer would it have been before it was common knowledge though. In less than a month it would have been a widespread problem so that's why I say congrats to DICE for fixing this exploit quickly. Also congrats to TBF2 for removing any threads on how to do it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are referring to "AT Mines" and not just a general term covering all mine-like explosives.

Comment

Working...
                              X