Wierd bugs with BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd bugs with BF2?

I've had my fair share of bugs with bf2, such as the whole game shutting down at random moments. After yesterday when I right clicked for the 100th time to zoom in with my sniper rifle the whole game randomly shut down and returned to the destop and a winodw displayed as if I right clicked on the destop, I thought I've seen it all. Today though, I pressed my "end" button by accident while in game and MY WHOLE COMPUTER restarted for no reason, just like that. Anyone else had any wierd bugs like this with their game?

Re: Wierd bugs with BF2?

i've had the game suddenly shut down on before. it just exited out.

the funny thing is, when that happens, the game closes out like 10x faster than if you manually hit Quit and OK

Comment

WEIRD. THE WORD IS WEIRD.
      Sorry, I see that spelled wrong all the time.

ON Topic: Yes, we all have had expirience with things like that. I have about a 50 - 50 chance of my computer totally crashing when I start up BF$.

Comment

please don't edit my posts...

Comment

when the game shuts down quickly and randomly, from my experiences that normally happens when the server crashes

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
            i've had the game suddenly shut down on before. it just exited out.

the funny thing is, when that happens, the game closes out like 10x faster than if you manually hit Quit and OK
            just use Alt+F4.

Comment

thing is you cant see splash hits on the water antmore with say hand held guns - whats that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Platodium
                I've had my fair share of bugs with bf2, such as the whole game shutting down at random moments. After yesterday when I right clicked for the 100th time to zoom in with my sniper rifle the whole game randomly shut down and returned to the destop and a winodw displayed as if I right clicked on the destop, I thought I've seen it all. Today though, I pressed my "end" button by accident while in game and MY WHOLE COMPUTER restarted for no reason, just like that. Anyone else had any wierd bugs like this with their game?
                Yup...
                Me my 2 buddies that got the game with me have had that a couple of times...

Nothing new really...

And yes... when it GETS OUT of the game like that..
                it is AT LEAST 20x faster then alt+F4
                For me, escape, => quit is faster then alt F4

Comment

Originally posted by Casey
                  WEIRD. THE WORD IS WEIRD.
                  Sorry, I see that spelled wrong all the time.

ON Topic: Yes, we all have had expirience with things like that. I have about a 50 - 50 chance of my computer totally crashing when I start up BF$.
                  experience. The word is experience. Funny you correct someone else, but you can't seem to spell yourself.

Comment

nope didn't happen to me

Comment

Originally posted by switch176
                      experience. The word is experience. Funny you correct someone else, but you can't seem to spell yourself.
                      Thank you for correcting that smarmy git!

Oh, back to the topic at hand,
                      It has only happened to me when playing SP.

Comment

Working...
                      X