Sf Ribbions: How They Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sf Ribbions: How They Work

This is a thread so people will stop asking how to get them or dont know how they got them. I just figured it out. Its a bit complicated to explain but i'll try with examples.

1) 5hr service per army is required.
    2) A total of 50hrs including army and maps that army plays on is how you get them. Confused? OK

Two example armies
    Seals and MECs both play the same three maps. But say you play 5hrs of seals and thats it. Then you play MEC for the rest of the way.

Map hours with just MEC Examples:
    Devils perch:15hr
    Iron Gator:20hr
    Leviathan:10hr

Mec total hr: 45hr 5hr sort from 50 for MEC

But if decide to play Seals again, with your 5hrs done with that army you now have a total of 50Hrs and have received the award. Doesnt matter how long you play with an army you just have to play on there maps until all the hrs with there maps and time you play the army equal to 50hrs. Just keep playing the maps youll get them in time. But you must have 5hrs done with all armys.

For those who understand good, if you still dont go to BF2player.com they have the accurate amount of time left till your ribbon.

Re: Sf Ribbions: How They Work

Good post, 50 hours on the army map, thats a lot of playing to do.

Comment

Got my SAS ribbon right at 50 hours, but I got my Insurgent ribbon about a week and half later without playing as them for that entire week and half. AND!!! I didn't have my 50 hours with them.

Comment

Originally posted by greekgod36
        Got my SAS ribbon right at 50 hours, but I got my Insurgent ribbon about a week and half later without playing as them for that entire week and half. AND!!! I didn't have my 50 hours with them.
        See I do not think you understood the post..you must of got your 5 hours with insurgents and then later got the 50 playing on the insurgents theatre not as insurgent but aggainst them..Does that sound right

BTW Great post..Sheds light on what is required..Thanks

Comment

I understand completely, because I don't have 50 global hours in the insurgents theatre of combat. And yet, I have the ribbon. I'll see what happens in about 2 hours when my MEC and Navy SEAL ribbons are supposed to come. I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Originally posted by greekgod36
            Yea you were playing against them on their maps. Its about map time and then army time. LIke i said you could play 50 hours straight as navy seals against MEC. You will gain your seal ribbon because of the time on the seal maps and you already are past 5hrs with them then if you play the required 5hrs for MEC you will get there ribbon. Because you have 50hrs playing all three of those maps together making 50 giving you the required map time now you can get the MEC ribbon but just playing them for five hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser_Weber
              See I do not think you understood the post..you must of got your 5 hours with insurgents and then later got the 50 playing on the insurgents theatre not as insurgent but aggainst them..Does that sound right

BTW Great post..Sheds light on what is required..Thanks
              Yes EXACTLY you got it PERFECT. ^

Comment

Here are the maps / teams if anyone is interested:

Mass Destruction . . .Spez / Rebel
                Surge . . . . . . . . . . Spez / Rebel
                The Iron Gator . . . . SEAL / MEC SF
                Devil's Perch . . . . . .SEAL / MEC SF
                Leviathan . . . . . . . .SEAL / MEC SF
                Night Flight . . . . . . .SAS / Insurg
                Warlord . . . . . . . . . SAS / Insurg
                Ghost Town . . . . . . SAS / Spez
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

good job but battlefield player already had the requirments to that a while ago. 50 hrs in thetere

Comment

Originally posted by Orrick.CF
                    This is a thread so people will stop asking how to get them or dont know how they got them. I just figured it out. Its a bit complicated to explain but i'll try with examples.

1) 5hr service per army is required.
                    2) A total of 50hrs including army and maps that army plays on is how you get them. Confused? OK

Two example armies
                    Seals and MECs both play the same three maps. But say you play 5hrs of seals and thats it. Then you play MEC for the rest of the way.

Map hours with just MEC Examples:
                    Devils perch:15hr
                    Iron Gator:20hr
                    Leviathan:10hr

Mec total hr: 45hr 5hr sort from 50 for MEC

But if decide to play Seals again, with your 5hrs done with that army you now have a total of 50Hrs and have received the award. Doesnt matter how long you play with an army you just have to play on there maps until all the hrs with there maps and time you play the army equal to 50hrs. Just keep playing the maps youll get them in time. But you must have 5hrs done with all armys.

For those who understand good, if you still dont go to BF2player.com they have the accurate amount of time left till your ribbon.

I have posted the same thing about 3 weeks ago , also many others have posted this, and on sites like BF2 player it is also listed as requirements .
                    On BF2s there is also a listing of time on army's maps

Comment

Working...
                    X