Safe way to clear c4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe way to clear c4?

Just wondering, is there any safe way to clear c4?

Mines are easy, explope them with gernades, tank, apc gun, etc. Even if they make them indestructable again you can still wrench them out of the way.

The trouble is with c4. Currently you cant explode it. You can't pick it up, and even if you could, getting near enough to do it means you're a dead man if the spec ops player is watching.

Even when you kill the spec ops players, the c4 remains for awhile, making it impossible to know if the c4 is safe to cross (or that it belongs to another player).

Seems there needs to be a way to remove c4 without getting yourself killed.

Re: Safe way to clear c4?

It would simply make C4 useless, like AT mines.

See some C4? Throw a greande!

Comment

Killing the spec ops that laid it is the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
        It would simply make C4 useless, like AT mines.

See some C4? Throw a greande!
        C4s cannot be destroyed, not even by your own Nades/C4s/Tank shells/Missiles/Etc;

The only way is to kill the Spec Ops.

Comment

Sit on the flag, have your squad stay out of the radius. Once it goes white - "take one for the team" - and then have them finish the cap

But C4 in the road / etc.. not much you can do.

Comment

by clicking that red button.

Comment

Kill the guy who placed it, take his kit, and blow up the C4.

~Salad

Comment

As far as I remember, the mines will no longer explode when grenades are tossed at it after the patch, so they along with C4 will be permanent until detonated, they are picked up by a specop/at, or you kill the guy who laid them.

Comment

I had my C4 destroyed last night... I placed C4 on the hello pad and waited for the chopper to spawn and some guys to get in it. Befor the chopper spawned an enemy spec ops guy saw the C4 on the pad and put his own C4 down and blew it up... shortly after the chopper spawned I went to blow the C4 and nope... Nothing… So apparently you can blow up C4 with C4.

Comment

Originally posted by Robske007a
                    by clicking that red button.
                    :rofl:

Comment

Ahhh. Thats good to know. I know tank rounds, apc's guns, generades do nothing. It'll work okay untill the next patch kills chucking c4.

Comment

Originally posted by trousermouse
                        I had my C4 destroyed last night... I placed C4 on the hello pad and waited for the chopper to spawn and some guys to get in it. Befor the chopper spawned an enemy spec ops guy saw the C4 on the pad and put his own C4 down and blew it up... shortly after the chopper spawned I went to blow the C4 and nope... Nothing… So apparently you can blow up C4 with C4.

Never seen this actually work before - never...never ever. Should not work before the next patch.

Only way to clear your own if it is all out (without blowing it up) - is to get resupplied, and drop all the new 5. Each new one you drop will replace one that was already on the ground...since you cannot have more than 5 out at a time - the 5 most recent are the only ones to stay out.

Comment

If it's at a flag, just send in 1 of your squad, and have them take one for the team. After that, the rest move in and take the base.

Comment

Yeah the only way is to destroy the Spec Op, take his kit, and detonate it yourself so noone else on his team can or so he can't respawn to pick up his kit again. Be thankful theres no option that enables you to detonate 1 C4 at a time.

Comment

awsome job man

Comment

Working...
                              X