Bf 2 C*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf 2 C*

Hey guys sorry if its wrong section i cant find bf2 troubleshoot section...
    But what is your PC Temperature i just need to know it.
    My is 73C* when i done playing,i play about 2-3 hours then my 6200 256mb start dying slowly screnee jumping from pink to black colour.

Re: Bf 2 C*

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
    Hey guys sorry if its wrong section i cant find bf2 troubleshoot section...
    But what is your PC Temperature i just need to know it.
    My is 73C* when i done playing,i play about 2-3 hours then my 6200 256mb start dying slowly screnee jumping from pink to black colour.

You've got some kind of problem going on... your fans are broken or maybe you forgot to put thermal paste on your chip or you have a bad heatsink that has stopped working....

Mine only runs at about 37C while playing bf2... i think once it got to 40 but thats it... anything over 60 C is bad on your pc..something isnt working as it is supposed to.

Comment

I have only 1 fan but in the system wright there shoud be 3....
      If i put 2 more that will help?

Comment

yes more fans would help. mine gets up to about 40 to 50c. heat is a computers worst enemy

Comment

I've got 4 fans running, averaging out between 20 and 40 degrees depending amount of time played

Comment

73 degrees your gfx card or your main cpu or what?

screen jumping prob gfx card heat related.

my cpu (athlon64 754 @ 2.5ghz) maxes @ 30, 9800pro core maxes about 50.

Comment

If you have to stick a thermometer in your computer to see what the temperature inside is...you know you are a nerd...

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                If you have to stick a thermometer in your computer to see what the temperature inside is...you know you are a nerd...
                No.. If you have to look at your custom case with temperature LED to see what the temperature inside is... THEN you know you're a nerd.:laugh:

Comment

SHUT YOUR PC DOWN RIGHT NOW AND CONTACT YOUR DEALER. you can lose all of your data and damage the hardware.

Comment

73C? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Comment

Yah, thats a bit on the high temp side...

If your not using something like Mobo Monitor5, google and install it.

Sounds like some serious issues, I have a 2600+ o/c'd to 2.2, with a 9800 pro also o/c'd, and I usually don't go much higher than 105 degrees farenheit.

Take off the side panel on your case, and if you have a small oscilating fan get it close to it, that'll help a lot until you get more fans / better heatsinks / etc....

Comment

55/60c

Comment

HOLY CRAP! 73!!!!!!!!!! It should be at the HIGHEST, a 65. Mine averages around 30 to 40. Logically, you shouldnt even be able to post right now. Your computer should be dead.

Comment

yea now i see only me got 73C* :cry: gonna purchase tomorrow more fans
                            thx for replies.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                              Take off the side panel on your case, and if you have a small oscilating fan get it close to it, that'll help a lot until you get more fans / better heatsinks / etc....
                              Can't new PC still on guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                              X