Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best kills with each class

Spec ops

Would have to be with c4 on a piece of amour or a helo if ur lucky a passing jet. Not infantry.

Assualt

Fireing the gl into the back of a jeep killing the passengers and leaving the jeep standing. Or into a helo.

Support

Nothing better than taking out a full BH on approach to ur flag like the airfield on Wake.

Engi

AT mine around a vehicle. Or when a jeep sees u and while its on its way towards u palce a At mine down then proceed to guide the jeep ur way over the AT mine. They love that.

Sniper

Headshot through a helo, then seeing the co - pilot not realize what happend and crash . Or once on Wake a enemy came to steal our jet so he took it in the face as well.

AT

Taking down full BHs or that pesky armour at the flag that had been wiping ur team out.

Medic

Taking out an enemy sniper because they missed there headshot and u lay on the floor get a medic pack and come bk for 2nds:laugh: . Or just shooting the tank gunner in the head.

Re: Best kills with each class

Special Forces: Grenade thrown at a corner then a guy comes from aroudn the building right onto the grenade

Assault: Blowing up a cobra with the GL

Support: Random grenade thrown off a ledge killing 3

Engineer: 4 quick pump shotgun kills

Sniper: Killing this one guy 4 different times in 4 different way shen he tried to kill me

AT: Shooting down cobra with the SRAW

Medic: Shock paddling 2 unsuspecting snipers in rapid succession then shooting 2 people from on the roof

Comment

Spec ops: Killing a sniper with one shot of my G36C that lied on top of a crane.

Sniper: Killing some dude running straight at me without zooming AND on Wake I killed a whole enemy squad just with my M95

Assault: Fired a nade right into the cockpit of a BH

Support: I don't know exactly, I do like spraying a alley full with enemies

Medic: A BH flew quite low and i started firing with my L85A1 at the helo and it exploded, showing:
      Razzia [L85A1] xxxxx
      Razzia [L85A1] xxxxx
      Razzia [L85A1] xxxxx
      Razzia [L85A1] xxxxx
      Razzia [L85A1] xxxxx

AT: Busting a hovering F35-B

Engineer: Killed 2 ppl in 1 shot

Comment

Antitank: Killing 3 People while in a parachute. I think it was in OMAN

Antitank: Killing A basebombing Su-34 With one shot (like in 1942 some people could)

Sniper: Killed a guy When i just randomly shot. Didnt zoom or anything. I wasnt able to see him.

Medic: Shock Paddle fights are always fun

Assault. 9 Kills in 1 shot with GL

Engineer: Killed a blackhawk by just shooting him once with MP7 and then he crashed. 6 Kills

Support: Dont really use Support much. Not really something i can remember

Commander: Killing 3 People with supply crate

Chopper pilot: While solo in a chopper (china) Switching to copilot and using TV guided missiles. Shot down a BH ( 6 Kills).. i think it was in Dalian Plant.

Plane pilot: (Zatar Westlands). Locking on such a burning tower. And killing a Cobra chopper

Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Working...
        X