New MATURE ranked server set up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MATURE ranked server set up...

Due to me being sick of people bunny hopping etc etc I have set up a 20 Man Ranked Server.

Here everyone will be treated fairly. I will try and admin it as much as I can, aswell as a few of my friends around the world.

IP: 85.133.16.49 Port: 16607

This server is a Multi Gaming Server but will be running BF2 and BF2:SF Ranked alot, with F.E.A.R and HL2 on the odd occassions.
    Everyone is more than welcome to join and have fun.

The server is situated within the UK AND supports ISPs world wide.

Also, I personally sponser Battlefield 2 AutoLoader so you'll see my "Public Battlegrounds game2xs.com" Server in Green.

Reserved Slots are available if you find you like this server alot.

Hope to see you on it.

D_Lusted

Re: New MATURE ranked server set up...

What maps and size does this IP host? Sounds good, hate those bunny hoppers. Can not wait for the patch, hoppers must die.

Comment

20 players sounds boring...unless they are on 16 player maps of course

Comment

Well, I am alternating the maps between 16 and 32.
        From my experience with servers and BF2, 32 player maps are more popular than the 16 player ones.

Maps are:
        Strike (32)
        Dalian (32)
        Oman (16 and 32)
        Mashtuur (16)
        Oilfields (16)
        Kubra (32)
        Op Clean Sweep (16)
        Sharqi (32)

But I am up to suggestions on the maps

Comment

Anywhere that promotes mature gaming is to be welcomed - can I assume that gamers on there will favour a team based approach with a proper regard or a C&C structure?

Might pop along sometime to see ...

Comment

We promote teamwork, but we'll let the lonewolves have fun.
            But I don't like people using glitches, hack, bad language and constant whoring of spawnpoints and baseraping.

In my eyes, UCB aren't meant to have enemy activity other than the Spec Ops destorying Assests. I am also thinking of taking TK punishment off too as that sometimes spoils the game.

VOIP is on it's highest quality setting AND there will be a public TS set up within the next 24 hours for use on the server

Comment

I don't want to be a skeptic, but since I've started playing bf2 again, I haven't found a server yet without bunny hopping noobs. Also, some of the servers out their are run by @@@@less 12 yr olds. If you play to well, you get kicked. If you throw some of their smart@@@ back at them, then you get kicked LOL The problem is, is that servers are expensive to run alone, so I'm all for MATURE servers and would be willing to share the expense to play on a good one. PS: I posted a complaint on BlackWater server already for d@@kless bs described above. The [OM] wusses cant stand to have their asses handed to them in a game, so they will kick you for no reason, so be warned..... LOL

Comment

Paid it a visit last night about 5.30 not a bad server had a ping of 16! Shame it wasn’t full. I suppose it was a bit early.

Comment

Best of luck for your new server. I wish we could have a no bunnyhopping rule but to admin that would be a complete nightmare. More of a headache than its worth because someone will whinge that such and such was bunnyhopping and killed me and if you don't see it will you take their word on that? I know we learnt early on not to take anyone's word on a certain situation, unfortunately more lie than don't. So that's why we don't have a no bunnyhopping rule even though we all hate it and don't play that way.

Good Luck!

Comment

Is it so hard to take a bunyyhopper out?¿

if somebody do that, the only thing what i have to do is is jumping backwards and kill the noobsucker

Comment

Originally posted by ghostman1
                      I don't want to be a skeptic, but since I've started playing bf2 again, I haven't found a server yet without bunny hopping noobs. Also, some of the servers out their are run by @@@@less 12 yr olds. If you play to well, you get kicked. If you throw some of their smart@@@ back at them, then you get kicked LOL The problem is, is that servers are expensive to run alone, so I'm all for MATURE servers and would be willing to share the expense to play on a good one. PS: I posted a complaint on BlackWater server already for d@@kless bs described above. The [OM] wusses cant stand to have their asses handed to them in a game, so they will kick you for no reason, so be warned..... LOL
                      Is there an age-requirement? I've had the worst run-ins with kids who think they know everything... especially kiddy helo whores... and it seems to be kids that do the stupidest things.

Comment

No bad language and in the UK. I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Terroser
                          Is it so hard to take a bunyyhopper out?¿
                          Not by any means, I love taking those gay bunnies out. In fact the next patch with no bunnyhopping, well can't shoot whilst jumping, I'm gunna miss being able to say "Die Bunny!" I think that's a thing that gives me a lot of enjoyment out of this game, shooting bunnies, then rubbing it in. :laugh:

Comment

LOL I know, when they start jumping, It just takes a little longer to kill them. It irritates me tho to have to use more ammo than usual. Plus, they obviously don't know how goofy it looks to bounce around like that. There are some good kids that play, to be sure, but there are SOOO many others that are apparently barely out of diapers. This is the first time they have had control of something, so they use the server as a personal weapon against mature players who point out their smacktardness. I know the argument about being THEIR server and all, and I agree that if you pay for a server, then you make the rules, BUT, I bet that along with their computer, their Daddy paid for the server too. (of course, smacktardness may be genetic....) Anyway, I think it's good to point out the mature servers, so the mature players can play together, and the lame-asses can go their own servers and just become more and more lame-assy LOL

Comment

its easy to stop bunnyhoppers.

first find your bunnyhopper (its easy. he just killed you with his m203)
                              then switch teams,
                              find your new bunnyhopping teammate,
                              **** him off and get him to TK you (jump infront of his gun if you have to)
                              punish.
                              get him to TK you again.
                              punish.
                              repeat until he gets booted from the server.

i cannot tell you how tough and challenging this is but it sure is fun and exciting.

btw where do ya report stat padders? this dude http://bf2s.com/player/44935932/ was stat padding on karkand along with some others. i wish i had that knife k/d ratio.

Comment

Working...
                              X